• Yes

Votes: 68 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why not? "Science" and "facts" and "reality" are just matters of opinion these days.

Sure, but the amount of people that would have had to have been 'in' on the secret would have been phenomenal. I'm sure a huge scandal would have come out at some stage if there had been any kind of cover up.

Sure, but the amount of people that would have had to have been 'in' on the secret would have been phenomenal. I'm sure a huge scandal would have come out at some stage if there had been any kind of cover up.

Because if you ever disclose a national secret like that you would be tried with treason and hanged?

The UN is in on it, they have their people everywhere.

They're covering it all up, because they get 10% of any cheese that is mined on the moon.

A long time ago people thought the moon was made of cheese until the astronauts went there and found it was mostly rock.
This is what happens to cheese when you leave it out a long time. :D

Quite interesting that 14 people think no so far. I for one can't see that they could pull off such an elaborate hoax.

Especially when you consider the amount of prep that goes into a space rpogram and then the people that are actually in that control room at the time of landing etc.

Regards JO

Quite interesting that 14 people think no so far. I for one can't see that they could pull off such an elaborate hoax.

Especially when you consider the amount of prep that goes into a space rpogram and then the people that are actually in that control room at the time of landing etc.

Regards JO

It would be interesting to see if the people who don't believe man landed on the moon are the same people who believe in global warming.

It would be interesting to see if the people who don't believe man landed on the moon are the same people who believe in global warming.

Well I don't believe in MM Global Warming AND I find it difficult to get my head around how a craft in the 60's was sophisticated enough to safely take man to the moon and back, when people back on earth were getting around in crude motor vehicles... that had a tendency to stall :D (I had no idea about things like 'not right' shadows or strange behaving flags before this thead).

Some here have said the moon landing would have been really difficult to pull off because of the amount of people involved, but couldn't you say the same for GW?

Since this thread I must admit I'm more inclined to think it may have happened because I've thought, given the time and expert knowledge of many, a fake moon landing should have been exposed by now.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but, I like proof.

So has that smashed your theory Ned :p.

Back