Mothers Day

Hi, i got x2 homemade cards and x2 bought cards (bit overdone, I only have the 2 kids!). Also a paper flower made at pre-kinder and some chocolates bought at the school's mother's day stall. A late arrival was a paper pirate hat which my son insisted was for me, even though it was Tuesday by this stage. I had to wear it for a full 20 minutes.

Spent the day with my mum at my sister's, nothing flash but it was a great day.

Biggles, you might change your mind one day (I'm sure you've heard that before and are rolling your eyes). Alls I'm saying is... never say never...

Hee hee, love that he made you wear the pirate hat! What a cool little man!

Yeah...I was a great one for saying 'never'...now I think it's almost a challenge to the universe. I'm very careful when I say it now as I find I'm usually put in a situation that makes me question it!

My 3 yr old made me a paper flower with a beaded stem at Pre-Kindy.

My (just turned) 5 yr old son gave me a beautifully wrapped present with a Mother's Survival Kit poem with a little zip lock bag that contained all the survival things that he had put together at Pre-Primary.

My hubby got me 3 cards - one from him and both kids. A pretty pink box with 3 individual gifts wrapped inside. One gift was 2 blocks of Black & Green's Organic Butterscotch milk chocolate - yum yum! One was an Icebreaker merino wool cami and hipster set. He purchased it online and it was supposed to be delivered to his work address, but instead it came home and once I saw the company name on the package, I knew it was for me! Hubby was disappointed, so he told the company and they then sent out the third present for free to make up for it. A pair of Merino wool socks. I would absolutely love them if they were only in my size.

We then went out and played Mini golf and had lunch there. We all had a great day.

Biggles, you might change your mind one day (I'm sure you've heard that before and are rolling your eyes).

Haha yeah, I know, when I meet Mr. Prince Charming, I'll change my mind and want lots and lots of babies. I have heard it once or twice. ;)
However, I know I can say the word never! :)

I got DVD's of the full series 1-4 of Blakes 7.... so cool....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blake's_7

What fantastic kids to work out that this was exactly what I wanted........

(yes, of course I bought them myself!! My hubbie asked me on Saturday afternoon what I wanted for mothers day, and I said, don't worry darling, they are all bought and in the cupboard ready for you to wrap. Except that I hadnt been able to wait, and had already watched series 1 and 2 since I've been sick so much lately.)

I also got some nice smelly bathroom-y things, and a lovely little pillow......

Pen

From Child Elder I got two cards (one printed, one handmade), one of which had a weird dangly heart and beads thing on it I think I'm supposed to hang off the rear vision mirror. I also got two geranium cuttings in a pot, which I was assured were called Rot and Scott and the pot was called Snot.

My other kid jumped on me a lot and elbowed me in the tummy a lot and the bump elbowed me in the bladder a lot, so nothing unusual from those two.

Little one had to be stopped from singing happy birthday to my partner (his birthday was about two weeks ago before mother's day) and told it is mother's day. She still occasionally starts singing happy birthday to him and then stops herself and says "no, is mother's day". And then goes back to twinkle twinkle little star.

Back