My for sale ad looks like a painting!!!

That is a damn good view you have there. Would be hard to get rid of something like that but i'm sure you have a good valid reason to do so :)

Amadio: Dream of building my PPOR, but my missus will have none of that. Apparently Tassie is too cold.

Fokas: I need to capitalise/consolidate. I need some flexilbility in terms of cash flow right now, so this will allow me to have some options. Basically, I'm looking at changing careers/getting into business, so I want to reduce my cash needs. :)

Does that make sense?

Last edited:
Hnady, the view photos look good, but in my opinion, the others dont. The land looks so dry,and the grass brown, thats not the Tassie remember. If the photos were taken in winter when every thing was brown,I can understand, but in my opinion, try to take new ones when things are green and lush, as that what we think Tassie is. Just my opinion. Good luck with the sale

Who cares about the lushness! That's absolutely beautiful!

I'd love that as a little hideaway, it would be like having your own town all to yourself!

Ha ha...I put the brownness down to the water sucking trees and lack of proper ground cover...it's quite rocky.

Paid $7000 in 1987.

Just kidding (I wish)...$59,000 in 2006. :D

Back