My newest deal AGAIN...

Hey Guys,

just thought i would do a post...

this week has been crazy, never knew i had a place in the market for my assistance..

i have bought 4 ips for clients, 1 for myself, and been swamped down by offers for other clients i am working with.

i will make seperate post on the clients deals shortly, however i will post my latest numers...

vendor financing of entry costs, with purchase of 330k, massive block, close to boomtown area... holds a return of 9.5% minimum... @ 620, with potential of 700+ pw.

this is an off the shelf property, however getting the property before it hits the market without need of agent helps...

what can i say cf+ of $179.23 per week :) hmm... the sky is falling people.

anyways i will make a post about my deals for others to blow you away, in a seperate post.

Nath.

nathan, this sounds too good to be true, so i guess it probably is,

where did you purchase this ip? $700 pw on 330K property with heaps of land, hmm

forgive me i'm a cynic, anyway how many ip's are you up to now?

THATS IT !!

I've had enough, how do you ignore someone; this Nathan characters driving me crazy, where's some of these D&G Personnel, they need to get stuck into him?

Nath, haven't you heard...we're in a S***storm, I mean Economic Cyclone

;)

Yeah Nathan, settle down champ, :D

I wasn't splitting hairs at the yield you calculated, was just unsure how someone else calucated it to be double

hehehe... sorry guys, not flicking mud around...

il shutup with my positive posts... :D

il start posting doom and gloom... rates are rising... prices falling in half.... no buyers... fhog has been canned.... unemployment hits 20%...

hehehehe.... nah just thought id publish the tracking of my deals this year... my plan is 1 per month in 2009 :)

i dunno where 20% yeild came from... but if i can get that... i not ganna publish, because id be renting the prop to some dodgy people to get that in the market...

lol

but they are out there.... i will post further actions on this property later on this week. ;)

Onya Nath, you've been crazy these past few months and it looks as though you've doubled you portfolio, nice work mate!
I remember a few months ago when you and I were talking via PM and both of us had hit the servicability wall, not to mention the SANF factor..
it seems we've come a long way since then.

Keep me posted if you have any deals going.

Hey Guys,

just thought i would do a post...

this week has been crazy, never knew i had a place in the market for my assistance..

i have bought 4 ips for clients, 1 for myself, and been swamped down by offers for other clients i am working with.

i will make seperate post on the clients deals shortly, however i will post my latest numers...

vendor financing of entry costs, with purchase of 330k, massive block, close to boomtown area... holds a return of 9.5% minimum... @ 620, with potential of 700+ pw.

this is an off the shelf property, however getting the property before it hits the market without need of agent helps...

what can i say cf+ of $179.23 per week :) hmm... the sky is falling people.

anyways i will make a post about my deals for others to blow you away, in a seperate post.

Nath.

Absolutely awesome Nathan!:)

Well done.

Regards JO

Hi Nathan,

Obviously congrats to you. But I am bit interested as to the details.........

Seems like you're building a bit of a portfolio on very little income there.

Not being critical.......just thinking aloud that I'm starting to smell some ********???

By all means tell me I'm wrong.

ciao

Nor

( crikey......an Australian Icon has now been reduced to a naughty word.....)

On little income?

I dont belive my income is rellevant, however i will go with saying, from my previous PAYE income for last 4-5 years has been over $100k, with other income coming through via property renos i sell, and also revals.

Please dont try and insult my intelligence with those remarks.

Many on here know me in person, and know the deals i have put together, as they have witnessed me make the deal.

Goodluck with your investing, and hope your opinions dont get the better of your succeess.

Regards,
Nath.

Back