my realestate.com advertisment

Ads work better if you sell the benefits! Many agents just list the features withiout describing what is in it for the tenant or purchaser.

Here is one of ours:

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=402741444

and here is a rent to own we had last week, it is no longer available, but again all the benefits were listed:

Tired of renting? Would you like to buy your own home one day? Get out of the rental trap, and in to your own home, today! Look no further...

This well presented 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home offers comfortable living with polished floors, separate lounge and dining room, plus a large family/entertaining room and a secure back yard. An ideal home to start you off, in a handy location withing walking distance to schools, shops and transport.

This rental opportunity is unique as the landlord doesn't just want to rent it out to 'a Tenant'... they are looking to help someone who would actually like to buy this home down the track. In the meantime you can rent the home, until you are ready to buy it!

Call us now for more information on how you can rent this home now, and then buy it later!

Good on yer Pulse! Tis so much easier having a PM. Lovely to be able to set and forget.

I've decided this year to get 5 of mine from self-managed to PM. I've given them the most difficult one as incentive. If they can fix up the probs in 6 months, they get the other 4 units. And all negotiated for a discount management fee.

Ads work better if you sell the benefits! Many agents just list the features withiout describing what is in it for the tenant or purchaser.

Here is one of ours:

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=402741444

and here is a rent to own we had last week, it is no longer available, but again all the benefits were listed:

Hey... good description... I love the use of the word 'designer'... It's got a strong value but never actually means quality... Just How did you get the Carport approved if it is less than 2 thirds open on the sides? how close is it to the boundary?

Hey... good description... I love the use of the word 'designer'... It's got a strong value but never actually means quality... Just How did you get the Carport approved if it is less than 2 thirds open on the sides? how close is it to the boundary?

Come on dfer, I'm just managing the tenancy not doing the development. ;)

Hi Guys after my dodgy start to self management, I've decide to let the experts do it for me...

Great move pulse. IMHO its the only way to go. More business like , professional input, and frees up your time from the day to day operations of properties within you portfolio , to allow you to work ON building your portfolio.......ohhh PM fee is fully tax deductable too :)

Hi Guys after my dodgy start to self management, I've decide to let the experts do it for me...

What do you think. Its a large block with a shop and two units. This is the upstairs unit with the great deck!

Cheers
Pulse

http://www.realestate.com.au/reales...e+tamworth/buutam/rental+properties/402695530

Hi Pulse,

Hmmmmm.....wouldn't rent it because of the kitchen sink..........to do a reno that extensive and put in a dysfunctional sink like that is a heavy compromise....

Otherwise, it looks great....I'd also want a covered car space, and probably a secure one at that if in the middle of cbd....

Hi Pulse,

Hmmmmm.....wouldn't rent it because of the kitchen sink..........to do a reno that extensive and put in a dysfunctional sink like that is a heavy compromise....

Otherwise, it looks great....I'd also want a covered car space, and probably a secure one at that if in the middle of cbd....

Thanks for the feedback guys, I would probably do it differently too next time. Birt of an experiment with all the partitions in the kitchen. I also needed to sqeeze in a laundry too.

The garage plans are in council at the moment. It involves moving a sewer that services the neighbouring property and the planning dept is having trouble communicating with the council sewer man.

For those of you are interested this is the thread that inspired the move to a property manager...

The good news is that I just got the cheque for 19 weeks rent for the downstairs unit for fully furnished at $250 p/w for corporate accomodation.

I'll keep you posted about upstairs.

Cheers
Pulse

Get them to turn the lights on when they take photos next time. It makes it look all dark and dinghy....

Cheers,

The Y-man

Back