Name of free site with selling price details???

Can anyone tell me the name of the free site that gives past real estate sales with price of sale given? I know it exists, I have looked at it a few times in the past but can't recall the name.
Thanks in advance

I think it's onthehouse. Whatever sight it is it usually comes up when I'm googling the address of the property I'm researching. I think because of different laws in diff states you can't get details in some states.

Thank you,

Yes........ On the House!!.... that's the one thanks INVSTOR..and thanks too Jamie for that list of links it's excellent I love the Refind site but I couldn't recall the name of that site either.

Yes........ On the House!!.... that's the one thanks INVSTOR..and thanks too Jamie for that list of links it's excellent I love the Refind site but I couldn't recall the name of that site either.

No worries at all. I quite like the refind site as well - a client recently snagged a decent bargain via a listing on that site.

Cheers

Jamie

You can also try asking agents and brokers for data, having a few contacts there can help.

I'm able to help with QLD info for anybody who asks.

Back