Nathan Birch in today's Sydney Daily Telegraph

I bought a few places in Orange around the same time, both were ex-HC but weren't damaged too much, apart from needed a new toilet and repairing almost every internal wall in the house. I bought mine for 101K and 110K in the other HC part of town that I was comfortable walking down the

Any chance you could tell me which two areas you are referring to? And which area youmthinkmisnbetter and why, most of the agents are giving me conflicting info

Saw some messages and im on my iphone. Just wanted to clarify 70% of my properties never needed renovations these were just well bought properties.

I buy a lot of administration stock etc. last week I settled a 3+ bedroom brand new penthouse in noosa area for $370000 with sales between $650000 and $800000 in same block and recently.

I buy a lot of administration stock etc. last week I settled a 3+ bedroom brand new penthouse in noosa area for $370000 with sales between $650000 and $800000 in same block and recently.

Nathan just wondering how you fund these deals. Do use borrowed funds and if so how do you go meeting DSR?

Any chance you could tell me which two areas you are referring to? And which area youmthinkmisnbetter and why, most of the agents are giving me conflicting info
The area around Spring St is probably the most interesting part of town. I bought in the area not far from Lone Pine.

Hi Nathan

Good on you mate.
I'm a 55yr old just trying to get started in property and you have gave me some inspiration.

I'm a bit slow on the reply. Regards Ironlady.

Saw some messages and im on my iphone. Just wanted to clarify 70% of my properties never needed renovations these were just well bought properties.

Noosa or Mount Coolum ;)

Geez - where do you find deals like that!!???

I am also interested to know how you find administration stock? Are these people/companies in administration? If so, how do you find out about them?

The area around Spring St is probably the most interesting part of town. I bought in the area not far from Lone Pine.
haha, whats your definition of interesting!!!

I was trying to find out, which is seen as the worst or bettter

You only have to drive around some of these areas and you can watch half a dozen soap operas live :D - 6 channels without getting out of your car. Some times you can draw a line across the street, up to no 22 - not bad, beyond no 22 - ruff ruff!

Back