Nathan Birch - New PM in St Marys?

A little birdy told me today that our own Nathan Birch is opening a property management agency in Queen St, St Marys.

Anyone heard any news of this happening? If it does, about time St Marys got some competent PM's!

Nathan

Yep! The agency is named "BLING" or is it "BLINK"??

Confused...he did tell me...oh ! now i remember it is the latter.....'cos i told him the logo should be a big eye with eyelashes blinking....:p

And the lady running it comes with much (poached:p) experience too....office is in Queen St, St Marys...

I'd be worried he would send his PM around with a box of matches and a list of properties. Then he could buy them up cheap :D (just kidding of course).

I'd be worried he would send his PM around with a box of matches and a list of properties. Then he could buy them up cheap :D (just kidding of course).

im10 years ahead here : )

i used to say for some ips, the fastest way to CG was with 20 litres of woof wood and a book of matches

Jokingly of course

ta

rolf

Fast way to CG

Hiya

True story...

We knew this young lady (inexperienced) who bought her 2nd IP in a one horse town...she worked for some govt organisation..her IP was dirt cheap 100K or something but when she tried to get her loan from her company, the lowest fire insurance they could go was 250K...(something to do with the min loan she had to take:eek:)

A few weeks after settlement, some local ratbags torched the house...

She ended up 250K payout plus a piece of land...

Hi guys,

Just saw this thread, yes the rumours are true. I was annoyed with incompetent property managers so I decided to just go and employ my favourite staff out there who work for the landlord and get maximum returns for me as many property managers out there are crap :)

It is called Blink Property and is 232 Queen street St Marys. The office is fitted out and is the most unique office anyone will see out there as its fluro pink with good exposure and has polished concrete floors.

Website is not live yet however should be up over the next couple of weeks. Management fees will be 8.8% however those on SS if you want to email the girls on [email protected] And ask for forms I will do yours for 6.6%. This is only for those who joing up in the next few weeks as I am basically reducing only for foundation members to cover overheads.

This company manages properties all around Sydney and is purely an asset management company to maximise returns.

Nath.

Last edited:
Great stuff. Have to visit soon. Listen, if I exit the Thai Massage Centre, do I turn left towards the station or go the otherway ? Just need to get my bearings.

Doesn't he own half the Western Sydney properties? :)
They will never run out of business!

Are there any 'conflict of interest' issues to be looked at here? How do you make sure all properties are treated same (not favouring the owner's properties... or their associate's properties)?

I have 3 there I'd be interested to put up.

What are the other fees? Or is it flat rate?

Especially going to tribunal :p

Thats the humbling thing, the business is set up because we can not because we have to or do it with a struggle. I can back it with my own portfolio to manage :)

As for the conflict of interest, there is no conflict if I have to put my name on it, I have to do it 100% so there is no special treatment. - Everyone gets maximum rents not just myself :p

I guess the big thing with setting this up is its not like any other PM company its an asset management company where the rents are the big thing. I saw a thread on here the other day about increasing rents and someone put my name on it also and said imagine if I raised all my rents and they did some calcs. I replied to that because I thought it was funny as that is what I do. Reviewing rents even if its a $3.50pw increase 2 or 3 times a year, even x this by 10 properties thats like almost $5,000 income increase PA. lol.

whats an asset management company? so is a property management agency?

Purely to manage peoples portfolios. Not confined to a specific area, as locations will be in major geographical points in Sydney/Central Coast/Wollongong etc.

Computer system in place to manage all documents so one can easily access 24/7 live data feed for personal reference, or for bank/broker wise.

Not a real estate agency feel as it doesn't sell properties etc. Purely property management only and with they view of maximising a portfolio's return instead of just finding a tenant and all that stuff.

Last edited:
I have 3 there I'd be interested to put up.

What are the other fees? Or is it flat rate?

Especially going to tribunal :p

The other fees are just basic standard fees. If you send the girls an email they can give you a call to discuss if you like.

Pm

Are there any 'conflict of interest' issues to be looked at here? How do you make sure all properties are treated same (not favouring the owner's properties... or their associate's properties)?

What an interesting question....so if my property and Nathan's property (of which there are many..) is vacant at the same time.......what happens?:p

Purely to manage peoples portfolios. Not confined to a specific area, as locations will be in major geographical points in Sydney/Central Coast/Wollongong etc.

Computer system in place to manage all documents so one can easily access 24/7 live data feed for personal reference, or for bank/broker wise.

Not a real estate agency feel as it doesn't sell properties etc. Purely property management only and with they view of maximising a portfolio's return instead of finding a tenant and all that stuff.
so for someone with a porfolio of properties, they have to use a different PM agency to find tenants etc. etc. and then your service is another fee on top to manage this? but increases returns?

so for someone with a porfolio of properties, they have to use a different PM agency to find tenants etc. etc. and then your service is another fee on top to manage this? but increases returns?

Sorry i should have been clearer, typing on my iphone. LoL

I meant its is not just renting a property out... Its holistic approach of maximising each investors returns across their whole portfolio by the added bonuses of how we manage the properties.

Back