Nathan Birch - New PM in St Marys?

Hi guys, just saw the thread.

Yep we have listings already, and properties already getting rented :) I cannot believe we uploaded the first property ever to re.com.au and there was like 4 enquiries within 2 hours. - Mind boggling, that was a western sydney property listing, I also just saw another thread posted about a slowing market out there.... I don't think the market is slowing things are renting.

As for properties listed, only 1 of those is mine which is vacant :)

@nhg - If you can email the office on [email protected] I will make sure they get back to you within 24 hours. I never posted any contact details and there is no website up as yet (soon to come, with developers as we speak) but it will have all contact info up there when its live. I am not sure how you made contact as I see the emails coming through the server and all emails have been marked as replied in our server.

@ Travelbug, sorry for stealing your PM ;)

As for QLD, watch out there will be 2 locations up there by end of 2013. From both ends of the state to be covered, and perhaps even 3 locations but regulations, compliance etc need to be sorted up there first. Have got my managers earmarked when the time is right. :)

Actually, there is 5 locations just in Sydney where our offices will be in the future. But it all needs to be incepted from somewhere, and St Marys was the first outlet for this just due to strategic location of infrastructure and accessibility to cover large portfolios across Sydney.

Thanks for the feedback guys....

Its had all positive feedback from the locals and is just an awesome colour.

Pink is cool colour, actually all fluro colours are awesome, thats why I like them in all my different brands as they look funky cool and fresh.

Nath.

I like it...The colour stands out(HELLO) and blinkproperty-name is short but sweet and works on all aspects without the need for added advertising $$$.
Well done Nathan(Y)

Last edited:
So far so good Nathan. Nicole has had a few issues getting the paperwork from my old agent who is missing the keys from one property and a bond never lodged for the other property!!

Glad I made the change.

Vicki

Office looks great and certainly stands out when passing by. I'm sure you picked up the space quite cheap considering the vacancy rate in Queen Street at the moment.

Let me know if you're looking for an office in Penrith/Blacktown/Parramatta in the near future!

All the best

I'm wanting to go over too but I stupidly signed my PM agreement with a 90day written termination. Damn. But I might still terminate and negotiate for the 6.6% in 90 days (I only pay 5.6% now). As my mentor says 'Never pay full price' (he knows who he is!).

I see we are growing http://www.seek.com.au/Job/blink-property-property-manager-immediate-start/in/sydney-north-shore-northern-beaches/24359953 But 200+ properties for 1 manager, bit on the busy side isn't it. I cant help thinking that PM's all around Sydney are saying to themselves "who the flock is this sought after prestigious Blink Property". Oh BTW, there is no private message function on SEEK like Somersoft :), and most will probably wonder what you mean by PM us ...property manager us??? :confused:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Property Manager
Binvested - More jobs by this advertiser

Property Manager
This agency boasts a prestigious image and is renowned for their premium service. This is a great opportunity to join a highly sort after agency.

The role is for a Property Manager at our office in North Sydney who is committed to providing superior customer service, experienced in the end to end property management process' of a portfolio of 200+.

MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE!

If you are interested, or know someone who is, PM us or email CV to [email protected].

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see we are growing http://www.seek.com.au/Job/blink-property-property-manager-immediate-start/in/sydney-north-shore-northern-beaches/24359953 But 200+ properties for 1 manager, bit on the busy side isn't it. I cant help thinking that PM's all around Sydney are saying to themselves "who the flock is this sought after prestigious Blink Property". Oh BTW, there is no private message function on SEEK like Somersoft :), and most will probably wonder what you mean by PM us ...property manager us??? :confused:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Property Manager
Binvested - More jobs by this advertiser

Property Manager
This agency boasts a prestigious image and is renowned for their premium service. This is a great opportunity to join a highly sort after agency.

The role is for a Property Manager at our office in North Sydney who is committed to providing superior customer service, experienced in the end to end property management process' of a portfolio of 200+.

MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE!

If you are interested, or know someone who is, PM us or email CV to [email protected].

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides the god awful grammer - it was my impression that they already have a PM and therefore it would be another PM to share the load of the 200+. Not one person to handle 200+

Back