Need a buyers agent in Sydney

One of our clients is looking to purchase a property in Sydney asap - not sure what his criteria is but I do need a good recommendation for a buyers agent in Sydney.

thanks guys
X

+1 for Alan.

I've shared quite a few mutual clients with him over the years. Very knowledgeable and efficient.

Cheers

Jamie

I've recommended a few people to Alan Propertunity and I know one of these people took some action and they were very pleased.

Get the general feeling from this forum that Jaques team is very good aswell (house search Australia).

Why not try both??

+1 for Alan.

I've shared quite a few mutual clients with him over the years. Very knowledgeable and efficient.

Cheers

Jamie

Never met him, but Alan's posting on the forum shows his obviously capable and knows his stuff.

Cheers,
Redom

One of our clients is looking to purchase a property in Sydney asap - not sure what his criteria is but I do need a good recommendation for a buyers agent in Sydney.

thanks guys
X

We have used Veronica Morgan from Good Deeds (she is the host on Location, Location, Location Australia) and she was excellent - very straight up, real and honest. Gave us plenty of reality checks.

Brooke Flint from Flint Property is also brilliant, she previously worked with Veronica but has recently gone out on her own.

vtt
:)

Back