New Book

just bought the latest book out on the shelves

SMARTER PROPERTY IMPROVEMENT
by Peter Cerexhe

Covers the topics of Subdividing, changing the use, renovating, strata titling, dealing with professionals, marketing, case studies..... the list goes on.
Probably enough to get a jubie newbie like me started in active property investment.

Worth a Look, under $30 too.

Oh yeah this is just a " for your info thing"

cheers
bicko

bicko said:
just bought the latest book out on the shelves

SMARTER PROPERTY IMPROVEMENT
by Peter Cerexhe

Covers the topics of Subdividing, changing the use, renovating, strata titling, dealing with professionals, marketing, case studies..... the list goes on.
Probably enough to get a jubie newbie like me started in active property investment.

Worth a Look, under $30 too.

Oh yeah this is just a " for your info thing"

cheers
bicko

I think that's been out for a while and has just been released with a new cover (unless its a 2nd edition or something).

N.

Hi Nigel,

The book says it was published in 2004 do you know the name the name of the book you were thinking of and when it was published?

Silas

silas said:
Hi Nigel,

The book says it was published in 2004 do you know the name the name of the book you were thinking of and when it was published?

Silas

I think I'm wrong...the first book was called Smarter property INVESTMENT not IMPROVEMENT... but it was definitely by Peter cerhexe (sp?)

it's an unusual name that's why i remember it - he's a lawyer I think.

Dear guys,

Definitely a new book. I looked at it in Dymocks three weekends ago. Peter Cerexhe has put out 8 different books and was a property development solicitor.

Now he is the editor for both the Finance and Food sections in Choice magazine............ Interesting combination. He has almost as many books out on "Wine and Food" as he has on finance and related topics.

My first impression on flipping through the book is that he has not done it. He has written a broad book based on the experiences that he would have gained through advising others on legal matters and through his own research. Having said that I think there would be worthwhile information in this as long as this fact is considered as you absorb his information.

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Back