New innovative development service (offering interest free finance)

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum but I thought a new service we offer could be of value to property investors and owners.

Our new service offers the full project management and financing (interest free) of 1 into 2 lot residential subdivisions throughout Queensland. Essentially, once someone moves ahead with us, we handle everything from start to finish (finance, project management, surveying, planning, sealing…etc.).

The service was born out of necessity to assist in our clients in their subdivision. We found almost 70% of enquiries regarding subdivisions could not afford it or have the know how. That’s where we can step in.

The process is relatively simple and can take anywhere between six to eighteen months in total. What do you have to gain? Based on our calculations and experience, the average subdivision can create a gross profit between $100-350K (after our fees and costs are taken off) for the owner.

Kind Regards,

Alexander

Last edited by a moderator:
An introduction/advert for your new business is useless without these details.

If they have been removed it would have made more sense to remove the whole thread.

I would never use them but I suppose they appeal to some people.

I am just interested to see these kinds of businesses popping up. It sounds similar philosophy to the renovate/funding deal being offered last week.

Sorry, well seeing i couldn't post our companies contact details on here why don't we openly discuss the service. I see that MRO would never use a service like ours but not everyone has enough money or know how to do this type of project. Especially when your average subdivision can cost anywhere between $70-100K. Would you say getting a bank loan would be a better option and engaging a project manager? I'm very interested in your response.

Alex Steffan.

I just had a look at "Reno Funders". I can see how someone would relate this business to that one. I can very easily see the flaw in something like Reno Funders as the projected profits and costs on the reno can vary quite dramatically. For people who want to subdivide, the profit is quite easily projected based on detailed valuations for the area. We also don't take our cut based on a percentage, it is always a negotiable percentage based on the projected profit for the client. Feel free to discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the red corner we have .....

In the blue corner we have ....

Amusing . I don't think we've had two self promoters duking' it out on the forum before ...

Cliff

Whoah. I have no idea what has transpired above but I was not intending on bad mouthing any business, I am merely discussing the potential positives and negatives of both my own business and in relation to Renofunders which offers a similar kind of service.

I suppose the "interest free finance" isn't really the advantage for a client. Its moreso the full project management from day one right through to the sale. The additional costs (both time and money) for an inexperienced person to undergo the long and particular process of a subdivision can easily outweigh our costs. I'm sure a lot of people on this forum could attest to that.

Back