Newcastle developments

Morning everyone

Looking at investing (developing) around the Newcastle.
Just like to here anyone thoughts about the state budget and the money that's going to be spent around the area. Is their going to be growth around the area.

Thanks Konno

apparently,near hunters express line. I want to check newcastle out, havent done any research but thats something one person gave me the heads up about last night

Just found out I have Monday and Tuesday off so plan to do same research and have a look around. Looking for projects that I can turn around in a 12 to 15 month period.

There's been talk of port expansion for some years, if government eventually approves BP's plans, Newcastle will be one of Australia's biggest export ports for a range of commodities.

There is a fair bit of vacant stock in apartments in the West End, but most other development is going out the door.

I know this as I am trying to buy something!

Morning all

Looking at properties around Newcastle, seeing if anyone knows a good buyers agent for the area that looks at properties outside the square.

Konno

Yes, Propertunity is the man. He has purchased two properties for me in Newcastle and I am very happy with the purchases. I love the value for money that you get there in the inner city and people from other areas are starting to see that too.:)

Back