news coverage 9-11

The problem is most people can't believe that just maybe their world leaders have an agenda that is not in their best interests.

Sure, some world leaders have their own agenda's. It's arguable that some of Bush's are simply those of a child trying to impress his father. But again, whether you believe this or not, it does not mean that 9/11 was a conspirecy.

a good website to have a look at is www.rense.com

I'm not so sure that I would call this is a good website. I would call it more of a joke. The first thing you see is an image showing the three presidential candidates. Of course it suggests that each has a hidden agenda. You kind of get the feeling that they would be doing this regardless of who was running.

Last edited:
The thing that struck me as very odd was how these terrorists were able to be watched by virtually every security agency in the Country, for well over 12 months, yet none of them knew what any of the other agencies knew about the terrorists, and no-one seemed to regard them as any serious threat to security.

The Law is an ***....

Look at the trouble we have had in Oz with lawyers and anti Howard Trotsky-iites running around saying where's the proof [SIZE=-1]Mohamed Haneef is a terrorist. Any fair minded person would regard his communications with his cousins and subsequent actions as beyond a doubt he was up to no good.

The only ones that don't are the guys who can make a buck out of it and get some PR for their underactve businesses....lawyers....

Applying the whole 'innocent until proven guilty' thing to someone who hasn't acted yet is moronic. But a tribe of lawyers will tell you the good of one outweighs the good of many.
[/SIZE]
The terrorists who were taking flying lessons would have been freed by a dimwitted press (more knowledgeable about Britney Spears) and anti Bush Brigade on the basis they had done nothign wrong.....

Finally, consider the leftist anti Howard media and activists, and their pin up boy, Hicks. The guy was a terrorist....period....what is wrong with people that they can water that down? How much more proof do some idiots need that the guy wasn't on a Backpacker's jaunt....

When do Trotsky-ites call a terrorist a terrorist.....????? only after he has self detonated??? give me a break....

I await the day with glee that Hicks gets up to more mischief.....In the meantime, the guy who went off to die for Allah, by fighting against Austalian SAS troops, and admits he killed the soldiers of our ally India, is enjoying living on welfare provided by the very culture and system he detests.

There must be a lot of Anzacs up above looking down on all this, rolling theiir eyes........................... I know my Grandfather is.

Sure, some world leaders have their own agenda's. It's arguable that some of Bush's are simply those of a child trying to impress his father. But again, whether you believe this or not, it does not mean that 9/11 was a conspirecy.

Ethann, start reading up on skull and bones and the freemasons, and the illuminati. This will show you more information and agendas.

I'm not so sure that I would call this is a good website. I would call it more of a joke. The first thing you see is an image showing the three presidential candidates. Of course it suggests that each has a hidden agenda. You kind of get the feeling that they would be doing this regardless of who was running.

Yes I do call Rense a good website. It has a lot on Ron Paul who is constantly talking about the plan for a new world order and debating it.

Problem is Ethann people just believe what the tv tells them.

Yes I do call Rense a good website. It has a lot on Ron Paul who is constantly talking about the plan for a new world order and debating it.

Ethann, start reading up on skull and bones and the freemasons, and the illuminati. This will show you more information and agendas.

Ethan you love to argue just to win don't you?

So how can YOU be so SURE that there is no conspiracy? Are you sure enough to start doubting your views that it is all not important?

Stop using the word "Conspiracy Theory" because these are not theories anymore. These are legitimate questions, even the Japanese cabinet and prime minister are discussing them and they agreed to start investigation of their own. Do you think a country like Japan will seriously discuss this topic at high levels if it is like what you think it is - childish theories which you simply put in the same category as theories about aliens and moon landing?

Fact: 9-11 official statements and reports does not match video captures and facts. They are trying to HIDE THINGS. Fact. People in the Air Force who gave false statement are not charged or further questioned.

Stop talking about aliens and Princess Diana will you? This thread is about 9-11.

I could equally say the problem is that people just believe what sites like Rense tell them.

Here you go again. You incorrectly assume that I know nothing about the Freemasons etc. You don't seem to get that you're conclusions are not the only conclusions that can be drawn.

Ethan you love to argue just to win don't you?

I could easily same the same about you. Make no mistake. I'm not argung just to win, I also enjoy it.

So how can YOU be so SURE that there is no conspiracy? Are you sure enough to start doubting your views that it is all not important?

Sure. How can you be sure of anything? Philosophy 101. I feel that the difference between you and me is that you tend to automatically believe this stuff. I used to be like you. I used to go along to a monthly meeting of a UFO group every Monday night. But that was when I was 9 or 10 years old! As I've grown older I've seen so many of these theories that you start to notice a pattern amongst them.

Stop using the word "Conspiracy Theory" because these are not theories anymore. These are legitimate questions, even the Japanese cabinet and prime minister are discussing them and they agreed to start investigation of their own. Do you think a country like Japan will seriously discuss this topic at high levels if it is like what you think it is - childish theories which you simply put in the same category as theories about aliens and moon landing?

Sorry mate but they are only theories, and since they are about conspiracy's, then they are aptly called Conspiracy Theories.

Let me ask you this. Is it a FACT that the US govt/CIA was behind 9 11? In other words, has it been proven beyond reasonable doubt that this was the case? Do most people on the planet believe beyond reasonable doubt that there was no terrorist activity involved and that this was all the work of the US govt? Will history record these events as the US govt killing its own citizens in NY?

For me the answers are NO.

Let me ask you this. Is it a FACT that the US govt/CIA was behind 9 11? In other words, has it been proven beyond reasonable doubt that this was the case? Do most people on the planet believe beyond reasonable doubt that there was no terrorist activity involved and that this was all the work of the US govt? Will history record these events as the US govt killing its own citizens in NY?

For me the answers are NO.

It has also NOT been proven that terrorists from Afghanistan are behind 9-11! All you "believe beyond reasonable doubt" are statements in the press saying "We have found Afganistan terrorists behind this", and you believe it? What makes you believe it? Just because it's an "Official Report"?

BUT it HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT the Air Force and many people in authorities are telling lies about 9-11 (Just watch that CNN clip!!!) and when their inconsistencies are questioned, they don't want to provide anymore info. They go into hiding and resign. What is going on here?
Fact: Their testimonials and the official reports are conflicting, HENCE = Conspiracy Facts! Not theories anymore!

It has also NOT been proven that terrorists from Afghanistan are behind 9-11! All you "believe beyond reasonable doubt" are statements in the press saying "We have found Afganistan terrorists behind this", and you believe it? What makes you believe it? Just because it's an "Official Report"?

BUT it HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT the Air Force and many people in authorities are telling lies about 9-11 (Just watch that CNN clip!!!) and when their inconsistencies are questioned, they don't want to provide anymore info. They go into hiding and resign. What is going on here?
Fact: Their testimonials and the official reports are conflicting, HENCE = Conspiracy Facts! Not theories anymore!

What makes me believe it? Occam's razor for a start. Also there have been a number of terrorist attacks on US civilians/installations around the globe over many years. Oh yeah there was even one attempt to blow up the very same World Trade Centre in 1993. Oh, let me guess, they were all internal jobs as well? :rolleyes:

Inconsistencies in a testimony are common. Ask any policeman about the variances that occur in witness accounts of the same event. They do not automatically equate to a conspiracy.

What makes me believe it? Occam's razor for a start. Also there have been a number of terrorist attacks on US civilians/installations around the globe over many years. Oh yeah there was even one attempt to blow up the very same World Trade Centre in 1993. Oh, let me guess, they were all internal jobs as well? :rolleyes:

Inconsistencies in a testimony are common. Ask any policeman about the variances that occur in witness accounts of the same event. They do not automatically equate to a conspiracy.

In case you haven't known, yes the one in 1993 was done by the CIA. Haven't you read it? It was in the newspaper. The CIA's spy/informer was an Egyptian man, supposed to lure the terrorists to put the bombs there. When he asked the CIA if he should put fake bombs, so long as the CIA can storm in and arrest the terrorists, but the CIA said, no, let's put real bombs there. It blew out the basement. Further questioning of the Egyptian informer suggested that the CIA either "screwed up", or they did it deliberately. A few ex-CIA agents also came out and testified it was true years later.

Anyway, if you still think any of these are still conspiracy theories depite the facts and testimonial from ex-CIA agents, congressmen, ex-FBI agents, former advisor for PResident Bush Senior, then you are just in denial.

Anyway, think what you want Ethan, I'm done debating with you.

I love conspiracy theories. Especially when actors get involved - though Charlie Sheen's dad Martin did play President Bartlett in West Wing, so maybe Charlie does know something?

This is what makes most conspiracy theories hard to believe:

(5)And Dick Cheney saying 2.4 Trillion $ allocated to the war on terror simply disappeared and cannot be traced? Hello, thats $2.4 TRILLION! That can buy a lot os silence! Give it to 100,000 people, each would get how much $(?) for them to give false evidence and statements about what they "saw".

The number of people involved in covering up something big is usually huge and keeping that many people quiet or making them disappear is pretty impossible. Unless......... perhaps they hypnotise them all? I haven't seen mass hypnosis as an explanation yet, but I think I will one day. Maybe 'they' could play some sort of subliminal message over a building PA? Hey, I think I'm onto something here.

I have no doubt there was some covering up over 9-11, but I suspect much involved people who should have known what was happening covering themselves.

Has 9-11 and it's aftermath given power to the extreme right? Yep. Did they orchestrate this? I doubt it. But they will capitalise on it.

The documentry on the pentagon is the scariest.

There is no plane that hit it....no wreckage, no fueselage, no wings, no tail. nothing.

At the end it says "where is the plane? Where are the people"?.

Yep, but there is no conspiracy :rolleyes:

In case you haven't known, yes the one in 1993 was done by the CIA. Haven't you read it? It was in the newspaper. The CIA's spy/informer was an Egyptian man, supposed to lure the terrorists to put the bombs there. When he asked the CIA if he should put fake bombs, so long as the CIA can storm in and arrest the terrorists, but the CIA said, no, let's put real bombs there. It blew out the basement. Further questioning of the Egyptian informer suggested that the CIA either "screwed up", or they did it deliberately. A few ex-CIA agents also came out and testified it was true years later.

Anyway, if you still think any of these are still conspiracy theories depite the facts and testimonial from ex-CIA agents, congressmen, ex-FBI agents, former advisor for PResident Bush Senior, then you are just in denial.

Anyway, think what you want Ethan, I'm done debating with you.

That whole Egyptian thing is yet another conspiracy theory. Have a close look at what you chose the believe.

Yes it's true. you are part of a small minority who know the real truth behind all these events. You guys are just so much smarter than the rest of us dumbos. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the discussion. I wouldn't call it a debate though because when you haven't really offered anything new. And when you end with saying that the other person is in denial (personal attacks) it often means that your argument has run out of steam.

I have no doubt there was some covering up over 9-11, but I suspect much involved people who should have known what was happening covering themselves.

Has 9-11 and it's aftermath given power to the extreme right? Yep. Did they orchestrate this? I doubt it. But they will capitalise on it.

I couldn't have put it better myself. Of course since you and I are really CIA agents trying to throw these people off the scent...

Well, I'm not sure that any of us learnt much. I did learn that it's easy to spend a lot of time on this forum.

Let's call this a day although I'm happy to carry on at a later time.

EC

PS. Can I suggest that you guys read a book called "Why People Believe Weird Things" by Michael Shermer. :D

Back