news coverage 9-11

You guys are correct.

There IS a new world order coming.

But it has NOTHING to do with 9-11.

Believe me. I'm right in the middle of it and I dont want to be.

But for now, I have to ride it out.

Thanks for the discussion. I wouldn't call it a debate though because when you haven't really offered anything new. And when you end with saying that the other person is in denial (personal attacks) it often means that your argument has run out of steam.

No ihavent run out of steam, just fed up debating with someone who doesn't want to open their eyes to the unanswered questions. Mate, just watch those links will you? before you start blaberring about how it's all not founded evidence etc. You are just closing your eyes and ears to the things we present to you and just shooting off with your mouth. For gods sake those are clips from CNN and FOX and they are being discussed by newsreaders and congressmen and authorities, and you are saying it's all "THEORY"? Have you taken your medicine today?

In the video even a researcher who does site investigation with the police at the crime scene, he is saying "Where is the wreckage?" and Sorry that hole can't fit the front of a commercial plane so he says "That hole cannot fit a plane".

Explain that!

You guys are correct.

There IS a new world order coming.

But it has NOTHING to do with 9-11.

Believe me. I'm right in the middle of it and I dont want to be.

But for now, I have to ride it out.

Tubs, can you please elaborate on what you have written?

I do believe 9/11 is connected with the new world order because it has enabled the governments to crack down more and more on the citizens by creating a fear factor that is so great that they are scared and want to be protected and are happy to give up their freedom for their safety.

No ihavent run out of steam, just fed up debating with someone who doesn't want to open their eyes to the unanswered questions. Mate, just watch those links will you? before you start blaberring about how it's all not founded evidence etc. You are just closing your eyes and ears to the things we present to you and just shooting off with your mouth. For gods sake those are clips from CNN and FOX and they are being discussed by newsreaders and congressmen and authorities, and you are saying it's all "THEORY"? Have you taken your medicine today?

In the video even a researcher who does site investigation with the police at the crime scene, he is saying "Where is the wreckage?" and Sorry that hole can't fit the front of a commercial plane so he says "That hole cannot fit a plane".

Explain that!

What you seem to be saying is that you won't play unless I agree with you.

I'd prefer if you kept this thing on topic rather than getting personal. But if you must... I can definitely tell that you've had your medicine today. You must be taking it every day! Come on. Use your brain. Stop looking at only what you want to see.

Oh, and "being discussed by newsreaders"... umm they are good at reading things out loud, that's all. You like to accuse the rest of the world of only being influenced by what they watch on TV and then you go off and watch a couple of doco's and suddenly you know the truth. Give me a break.

Are you aware of the concept of sampling in statistics. Basically if you don't have a big enough sample then you're results aren't valid. You seem to be basing your results on a sample of ONE. They found ONE researcher who thought that there should be wreckage of the plane, and there wasn't.

I've seen hour-long documentaries on the conspiracy theories. The ones where they get expects in and go over the footage. They show the extra explosions, the explosions before the plan hits the building, how the explosions were all wrong for a plane hitting a building (go figure on that one), markings on the planes showing that they were not from the same airlines etc etc etc.

The difference between you and me is that you watch that stuff and immediately go, ooh yes, conspiracy (drool drool) "they are trying to keep it secret but I'm on to them". I watch it and go "maybe". Think about it and decide that it's a lot more likely the work of terrorists. I've seen so many of these things over the years. I mean, how many have their been on JFK. Do you believe them. If so, the exactly which one do you believe. Give it time and there will be several 9 11 conspiracy theories.

Hey Ethann,

Just say we are right, and there is a new world order (There is a lot of evidence to suggest we are right...just get a $1.00 usd note)

It is a bit like nazi germany in the beginning...everyone said after the event "how did this happen?" Why wasnt it stopped?.

I honestly don't see how you can write all of this off, but as I have friends who also do all i say is "well, time will win my argument unfortunately".

You can see it emerging. Europe has become the EU with one currency and one parliament. There is now more talk of NAFTA and the american region going to one currency the amero. Also, only recently I heard the first talk of an asian currency (apec).

Well, I'm not sure that any of us learnt much. I did learn that it's easy to spend a lot of time on this forum.

Let's call this a day although I'm happy to carry on at a later time.

EC

PS. Can I suggest that you guys read a book called "Why People Believe Weird Things" by Michael Shermer. :D

The thing that is different about the 9-11 deal as opposed to the other conspiracy theories such as Pricess Di etc, is that there is reams of evidence, and the people who should be answering the questions aren't doin' it.

I think conspiracy theories and those who believe or not has a lot to do with the persons mindset. They either are open to beliveing and can be convinced by persuasive argument, or they are not open to it (even if they believe they are) and will not believe regardless of evidence brought before them. Mindset is a very strong thing - whether people realise it or not.

(Side Note: Although how anyone can doubt the JFK conspircacy anymore is quite literally beyond me! Whoever did it (plenty of theories - who cares) doesn't matter - the simple physics behind it dictate it couldn't have been only 1 shooter)

Hey Ethann,

Just say we are right, and there is a new world order (There is a lot of evidence to suggest we are right...just get a $1.00 usd note)

It is a bit like nazi germany in the beginning...everyone said after the event "how did this happen?" Why wasnt it stopped?.

I honestly don't see how you can write all of this off, but as I have friends who also do all i say is "well, time will win my argument unfortunately".

You can see it emerging. Europe has become the EU with one currency and one parliament. There is now more talk of NAFTA and the american region going to one currency the amero. Also, only recently I heard the first talk of an asian currency (apec).

Can you see how you are talking yourself into it? You probably can't.

You are absolutely convinced that you are right. Dangerous. Just like the fanatical right in the southern US, or the fanatical terrorists. They are absolutely convinced of themselves.

Me, I think that it was probably terrorists. I just don't think that you're argument stacks up. And I like to debate. :D

The difference between you and me is that you watch that stuff and immediately go, ooh yes, conspiracy (drool drool) "they are trying to keep it secret but I'm on to them". I watch it and go "maybe". Think about it and decide that it's a lot more likely the work of terrorists. I've seen so many of these things over the years. I mean, how many have their been on JFK. Do you believe them. If so, the exactly which one do you believe. Give it time and there will be several 9 11 conspiracy theories.

so you are just using Okrams Razor and justifying that if one of the past theories such as JFK is not true, then 100% of the rest is presumed not true and not worth considering or questioning. I find that in your arguments you tend to generalize and categorise a lot and picking on little details and then saying "if aliens are not real, then any other conspiracies are also unreal".

Tubs, come back, tell us more.

Where has he gone?

Maybe 'they' have got him.

Pricey, what's with the $1 US note?

Depreciator, this is a very interesting question.

on the u.s. 1 dollar bill you will find the "great seal" which is a pyramid in a circle which says "nouvus order seclorum" which translates to new world order. Then if you mark points on the letters that spell "mason" (as in freemason) the witchcraft star comes up over the pyramid. At the top of the pyramid it is separated with an eye representing the all seeing eye.

There are also other nwo signs on it.

Interestingly enough, this is what stunned me. Our parliament house is the shape of the great u.s. seal.

I will post a you tube link where i found it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UQ5CHifqMs

so you are just using Okrams Razor and justifying that if one of the past theories such as JFK is not true, then 100% of the rest is presumed not true and not worth considering or questioning. I find that in your arguments you tend to generalize and categorise a lot and picking on little details and then saying "if aliens are not real, then any other conspiracies are also unreal".

The debate here is about 9 11 and whether the CIA/US government was behind it, or whether it was the work or terrorists.

If you want to debate debating styles then we can do that also. Your style is A) broken record - keep repeating the same thing over and over again, and B) my bat and ball - if you don't agree with me then I'll take my bat and ball home and won't play with you anymore.

Everyone generalises and every generalisation is a lie. Including this one.

If you mean Occam's razor, then yes, I find that this is generally true. Are all conspiracy theories false. Maybe not. Are most of them. I'd say yes. I'm not talking about one conspiracy theory here, There are loads of them. In regards to JFK there are numerous theories. Simple logic say that at BEST, one of them is correct, meaning that the others are rubbish.
Do governments have hidden agendas. Some do. Do governments keep things hidden from the people. Yes some do and some do repeatedly.

Here's a question for you. How is it that you ignore all the evidence that points to Muslim extremists causing 9 11?

Here's a question for you. How is it that you ignore all the evidence that points to Muslim extremists causing 9 11?

Don't you see the problem here? There are many unanswered question, and you assume if there is evidence that muslims are behind it, then you 100% trust it and think there's 0% conspiracy.

Why dont you answer me first:

1) Why are the Japanese cabinet also discussing how fishy 9-11 is and they are also starting their own investigations now in Feb 2008? They discuss 9-11 because it is legitimately suspiscious!

2) Why is it all the planes and evidence are blown to smithereens and there is no black box, YET the govt claims they picked up the passport of one of the terrorists on the street of NY, which supposedly flew out of the plane when it hit. Ya, they 'found' that passport but nothing else from the other passengers could be identified. (Evidence can be planted my friend!) And they said Atta's quran was found in a strip club, in a rented car etc. Sure, that guy goes to a strip club and read the quran! These 'evidences' are purely for the media as a step to humiliate their religion and to show the western world what hypocrites they are.

3) Why is it that more than 5 of the terrorists on the list provided by the government are still alive and well in Pakistan? They said these fellas died in the attack, but these fellas are proven to be alive. So how accurate is your 9-11 Commission report???????????????

What? you alien must have came and resurrected them ?

If it's a choice between incompetence and conspiracy to explain the behaviour of government agencies, I'm going to start by assuming incompetence unless proven otherwise.

If it's a choice between incompetence and conspiracy to explain the behaviour of government agencies, I'm going to start by assuming incompetence unless proven otherwise.

Twitch, its already been proven!

1. Colin Powell says proven WMD in Iraq, President Bush says he saw the evidence with his own eyes. They attack Iraq immediately, later, everyone asked them," where is it?" Now Colin Powell admitted in that interview (see it in the clip at the begining of this thread)that the info he provided may have been "deliberatly misleading". Also Bush has not commented on WMD after thry couldn't find it. Before that he said he had solid proof.

That is not a conspiracy?????

2. Air force giving false statements and testimonial to 9-11 Commission. The facts given are inconsistent and incongrouent. Some Congressmen have suggested they should press criminal charges to those who lie when giving testimonials. But the government takes no action against those people.

That is not conspiracy????

What stuns me is that people can get shown the evidence and still not give it a second thought.

It is as if their free thought has been switched off.

There is an NWO

The problem is people are so caught up in their daily lives that as long as the sun rises and sets in their suburb things are ok. They don't care that the world for their kids will be very different, they don't care about other westerners. All they care about is themselves and their bank balance.

The world we are living in now will be vastly different in the future.

I must have posted 5 links on this thread...I wonder how many people actually opened them and watched. Not many probably. However, hopefully some will and they will take notice.

Just remember the pen is mightier than the sword. People are finding out about this more and more. Men like Ron Paul in the usa had the guts to stand up and tell people.

Rodimus you are doing the right thing by telling people. I am doing the same.

Hiya,

I may get shot down in flames for this, but seriously... you're right, I don't really care.

maybe its coz i'm like all Gen-Y n sh!t y'know

Or, perhaps not; whilst yes, I feel compassion for those directly affected, it is not my place to be involved on a personal level.

Maybe it's because I have a focus closer to home. I find it much easier to help other people when I am not in need myself. So, whilst being aware of world issues is important, making changes and improvements for my own life and for those I know and care about on a personal level, is much more important to me right now.

As with many things that are beyond my comprehension (and most that aren't), I take a simplistic approach to it all. The few control the many. History shows that it has been that way for a long, long time, and I'll be surprised if it's going to be much different in moving forward. Pen or no pen, sword or no sword, as an individual there is not a lot that I can do.

As a mass, perhaps there is. The mass needs a strong leadership to achieve anything worthwhile, though, and once again we have a few controlling many. Back to square one.

The world is always going to change. It's a difference place now than what my parents grew up in, and different to what their parents grew up in. Etc, etc. Evolution on a social scale is as much a given as it is in genetics.

So, I am controlling what I can. My energies are best spent on matters within my reach, and as such, I am quietly achieving what I humbly consider to be some pretty awesome stuff. Albiet, all behind the scenes, and within my own small sphere of influence.

Hence, I have more important things to deal with than what happened on the other side of the world six and a half years ago. Even if it is significant on a global scale, resulting in people being lied to and shot at just for someone else's personal gain.

Ah, note the 'if'.

Again, a simplistic approach. Conspiracy theories are just that; theories. If they were proven correct, they'd be a part of history.

Besides, who am I to say what did or didn't happen without being there...?

Cheers

James.

PS - For a little light-hearted fun about 9-11 theories, see here.

So, if the US government did the 9 -11 attacks, why the hell didn't they just plant the nuclear weapons in Iraq? Compared to staging 9 - 11, it would have been so simple.

Planes are aluminium. I would have thought an areoplane would vapourise in a fireball in a building.

So George Dubya, and all his cronies, killed 3 thousand of their own people just to start a war? What?:eek: Why not just start a war anyway? They have the power if they want.

Maybe I'm a bit of a racist, but I find it easier to understand how a bunch of religious nutters who thought they were going to paradise with 79 virgins for eternity would commit such an act rather than George Dubya.

See ya's.

Back