not everyone agrees with aussie john

http://www.domain.com.au/Public/Article.aspx?id=1132016828286&index=NationalIndex

i also noted that he is clarifying his opinion of properties that will decrease in value down to the major city new unit market. that's a big difference from the hype of "sell everything" the media led consumers to believe.

also, interesting to watch "hot property" on seven last sunday - overcapitalised vendor selling for way below cost etc. does that mean time has arrived to buy now that the major reno/property shows are getting doom and gloom bandwagon? ;)

I watched an interview with Michael Catton about the new "hot Property" series.He said that they would be doing a lot more of their stories on how things can go horrible wrong with properties.Not just renos but also in the purchase, sale and over capitalise areas.
Maybe this will add to the doom and gloom of ip investing.???
cheers yadreamin

yadreamin said:
I watched an interview with Michael Catton about the new "hot Property" series.He said that they would be doing a lot more of their stories on how things can go horrible wrong with properties.Not just renos but also in the purchase, sale and over capitalise areas.
Maybe this will add to the doom and gloom of ip investing.???
cheers yadreamin

Time it with some Rate rises & Im sure there will be some Bargains come onto the market waiting to be snapped up :D

lizzie said:
also, interesting to watch "hot property" on seven last sunday - overcapitalised vendor selling for way below cost etc.

I watched also. The home that sold below the pet shop lady's reserve was referred to as a bungalow.

What made it a bungalow????? :confused:

GarryK

Garry K said:
I watched also. The home that sold below the pet shop lady's reserve was referred to as a bungalow.

What made it a bungalow????? :confused:

GarryK

Its an American term for what we call a small Single story house

Rixter said:
Time it with some Rate rises & Im sure there will be some Bargains come onto the market waiting to be snapped up :D

i agree. was always taught 'buy when their selling, sell when their buying"
it's maybe a little simplistic and perhaps a share market focus but its most probably not a bad time to be getting ready to buy a bargain.
cheers

Back