Not happy with Dale ??

Another Troll ignore her/him/them Dale

We must pity them for they suffer the pain of being nobody, knowing nothing, living a sad and self centred life.

Peter

We must pity them for they suffer the pain of being nobody, knowing nothing, living a sad and self centred life.

Peter

I've read some of the OP's posts (redwing) and he seems ok to me.

If you're referring to me for bumping the thread you're pushing it to call someone a troll who wants to sell a used book. I've seen people here advertise second hand books before and never considered them a troll, just someone who wants to share their store of knowledge once they've finished with it. Thanks for the laugh :D

You probably have the hard copy then.
It's not a "hard copy" with a hard cover but I bought it from his office about 7-8yrs ago. It was a photocopied spiral bound "soft" copy. No offence to Dale but I think he self published them at the time which is why it looked photocopied.

Peter

I agree.

I've read some of the OP's posts (redwing) and he seems ok to me.

If you're referring to me for bumping the thread you're pushing it to call someone a troll who wants to sell a used book. I've seen people here advertise second hand books before and never considered them a troll, just someone who wants to share their store of knowledge once they've finished with it. Thanks for the laugh :D

But the question is to sell your book why bring up a thread 6 years old? I could have understood if the thread topic was about selling second hand books on SS. But it's not!

You could have easily started a new thread about selling your book? Why this particular 6 year old thread did you have to dig up to sell your second hand book? Searching SS website with key words Trust Magic brings back several posts so why did you select this particular thread to post?

Cheers,
Oracle.

Last edited:
Peter 14.7, I saw your post before you deleted it and agree the OP from IP website who first posted about this was probably a troll so wasn't sure why you were replying to such an old post. But you did not delete your first post so I guess you wanted it to stay but I would encourage you not to feed the trolls. Not worth it mate.

Why did you select this particular thread to post?

Cheers,
Oracle.

Yes I should have started a new thread. I was viewing whose online and noticed 3 guests were viewing this thread which I thought odd when I realised how old it was. After I clicked on it from seeing the thread title I added my reply. I didn't see any harm in replying but perhaps I should have created a new thread. I will do it later when I check the condition of my copy so I can accurately describe it. I remember there was another thick book with it also from Dale but can't remember the name. I think I bought Trust Magic and Wealth Sabotage but will have to check.

Back