NSW coast - brace yourself Nellie !!

There's two different exposures to it. One has a smaller interest but is free carried until first drill results. The other one has a bigger interest (or at least will after drilling), but keep diluting themselves to get hands on funds which would make me a bit nervous.

wondering why they would go to the expensive of drilling offshore where there are massive gas supplies to be found on nsw land (ie, central coast)... except that the nimbys get really upset on the land.

There is a BIG difference between CSG and natural gas. I doubt there is any natural gas on the coast.

CSG requires you to be constantly drilling new, expensive, horizontal holes and then "fraccing" the coal bed around them to release the captured gas. It doesn't flow freely through the coal. But if you can find a nice big reservoir of gas in permeable rock under pressure, it just keeps flowing.

I always look at the charts for speccies but doubt conventional TA works. If you wait for "a break above...... " it will take off on some announcement and you will be left wishin'.

Case in point: I have a mill shares in a "penny prospector" whose chart has been a bit ugly lately. Today it announced a 23% increase in resources and it jumped 18.5% at open. You can't "chart" that. All you can do is some fundamental research and wait, and wait, till the good times roll or it proves to be a dud. Like a box of chocolates, as Forrest would say. :D

How far has the SS ers pushed up the price since your first post on this TPFKAD ?:D I see you paid 30c how s the price this week:D
Thankyou for sharing .

I hope it will be another success story for Australia. We truly are a rich country in so many ways.

cheers
yadreamin

Ahhhh the written word. :(

No NO NO please do not assume my post had any negativity towards you any anything you had posted.:eek:
I am quite sure it would take more than a few buys from SS ers to make a difference.
I truly was say Thankyou for sharing and wishing you and others well with their investments no matter what they were.

Please accept my apologies if you read my post as negative as it was not intended.:eek:

cheers
yadreamin

How do you pump a stock you don't name by telling some residential real estate investors about it? :confused: :confused:

I'm sure Daz has heard of HotCopper.

How do you pump a stock you don't name by telling some residential real estate investors about it? :confused: :confused:

I'm sure Daz has heard of HotCopper.

I was hoping the four huge smiley's might have helped show I was having a laugh at the unlikelihood of it. :eek:

I first bought MCR @ 12c but got out of them because I didn't like the political risk in Pakistan. They split that copper prospect off and have done everything right since, but without me. :eek: A good stock.

Back