NSW coast - brace yourself Nellie !!

I'm whinging, I would hate to see the beautiful clean blue water we have here and white sand beaches turn into filthy, scummy polluted deserted oil soaked sludge banks.

What are they thinking? The best part of Australia, I know surfers won't be happy for a start.

Well, Rachels

The Bass Strait field don't seem to have caused any problems to the best part of Australia, with our beautiful clean sandy beaches stretching as far as the eye can see

The marine life love the rigs and platforms, build colonies around the bases, everything is very clean and well maintained

Don't know which beaches you've got which are oil soaked sludge banks, why not spend a weekend in Gippsland and reassure yourself that a long term gas and oil industry has left a very light footprint.

Anyway, the rigs are amazingly beautiful, masterpieces of engineering, this ancient land of ours has many secrets ... just as long as this venture is a tad more successful that the Sydney street gas lighting project (snicker, snicker)

Cheers
Kristine

It will be interesting to see once the media gets a hold of this,they are always numbers- volume all it takes is a few days of high numbers
then the small range players start to buy in..imho..

It will be interesting to see once the media gets a hold of this

Indeed - wait until they announce to the ASX they have signed the rig up, I'd be very surprise if something interesting doesn't happen then.

Of course, most won't believe or take any interest in it until it is parked off the coast grinding away doing it's thing.....by then I reckon it'll be too late.

As was announced to the ASX, the site survey tender was being loaded up in Newcastle yesterday and should of started heading out there this morning. Did anyone in Newcastle notice a strange boat there - Simon / Lizzie ??

trading halt. why?

Here ya go:

pending the announcement to be made by investee company
Advent Energy Ltd regarding the status of negotiations for the drilling rig for Petroleum Exploration Permit
11 (PEP11) offshore New South Wales.

They suspend MER but leave BUY open to trade with wild speculation, quick - everyone pile in! lol

....Which is great....

Sure beats the hell outta going into the office and working.

Hmmm, which way will it go ??

Dunno, the Lease has been worked up by 3 separate companies over the past 15 years and now a company is in the final throes of signing a rig contract to finally drill an exploration well.

I reckon it'll drop like a rock and everyone will lose their dosh. I'd get out quick..:rolleyes:

I wish David all the best in his negotiations with his fellow vinegar people. There are no honey-eaters in this game. :)

Back