number of visits from budding investors

Just wondering how many people come across this site with questions about getting into investing or buying that first IP

I'm sure there are lots of people itching to get a whole heap of properties under their belt but how many visitors return with the goods. I hope to be the one to look back and say I did it.

This site is definitely the most reliable source of info that I have come across regarding investing... I'm very sceptical of anything in the media or seminars they all seem so darn sleazy!

Gday Bob, I studied this website for almost a year, acquiring a heap of knowledge along the way, before I posted anything and before I purchased. Like you I could also see a heap of subscribers and posters who were genuine with their advice and time, with no other motivation than to contribute. There are also some on the forum of course that use as a marketing opportunity. Fair enough too. Then I started to gear up and bought two properties last year, in process of looking for the third. The first purchase was reno / hold/ revalue that worked out very nicely. The second purchase was made with a reval and use equity - all strategies I initially picked up from this site, and honed with assistance with one or two experts along the way. All the best with your goals. cheers mate

Back