Offer Conditions for Home and Land Package

Hi everyone...

I need some help here. I am a first home buyer and decided to purchase this home and land package.

I am meetign the developer tomorrow to sign the paperwork, but i have no clue what to include in the offer. I have experience with established home (my bf bought a place not long ago) but have no idea what to expect when it coems to building.

I know it definitely have to be subjected to finance approval. What else?

Thank you very much

Hiya LJ

I think the one thing is to make sure the finance is in order,so id add a finance clause of 21 days.

Also, youd want to make sure you have a sunset or latest completion clause in your contract, especially if you are settling on land b4 the building commences

ta
rolf

Hi ljane

I am a first home buyer

I have experience with established home (my bf bought a place not long ago)

Just a few questions if I may.

Have you or your bf owned and lived in a house?

Is your bf's place an IP?

Just curious as I thought (somebody can corect me if I'm wrong) that if you or your partner has owned a place you have lived in you cannot claim the FHBG.

Regards

Regrow

Hi ljane

Just a few questions if I may.

Have you or your bf owned and lived in a house?

Is your bf's place an IP?

Just curious as I thought (somebody can corect me if I'm wrong) that if you or your partner has owned a place you have lived in you cannot claim the FHBG.

Regards

Regrow

Having a boyfriend doesn't automatically disqualify you from claiming
the grant.

Ljane hasn't mentioned that she is living with the boyfriend.

One area I'm not sure about is there a qualifying period of living together that would stop
a FHB from claiming e.g. long enough to form a defacto relationship, or would it
be immediate.

Cheers

Pete

Last edited:
Back