OK OK, how did you come up with your SS name??

I specialize in investing in aparments and thus "melbournian" as the no.1 apartment building in my opinion in which i aspire to buy into one day.

At the time I just finished reading the richest man in babylon and a peice i recall well about setting thy purse to fattening stuck in my mind , hense Pursefattener

SeafordSunshine

Thats where my investment prop was, at the time I was somewhere cold and wet, and did I say cold?:)
I was wishing I was somewhere sunny!:)
I have to say it did the trick and cheers me up just a little
Cheers
Seaford

When I joined this madhouse and made it even more mad, I lived in L.A (LA Aussie).

But then we moved back to Aus, and we were about to begin the project of building on our block, so the name had to change.

Attachments

• IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0052.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 51
  • The View.jpg
    The View.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 50
I happen to say it quite a bit in conversation..... you know? like oh wow!!! I love it..... and property.. well I luvvit

:)

My gaming name is teh_fuhrer... obviously I won't use that, so I went with my nickname. I was gonna use TheCrimsonChin but I wanted some form of identity.

Short for Porpoise which was one of my nicknames in school for many years. I dunno it kind of stuck and is easy for me to remember for forums etc.

Forgot my original username and have had the username MrMonopoly on a couple of property forums in the UK for donkeys years so just carried it on so I didn't forget again.

I didn't realise there was another 'Monopoly' on SS til it was too late, so apologies if there has been any confusion caused.

Like Monopoly, I named myself after the amazing board game although by this rationale I should have called my self Mr Lego as that was my other childhood obsession. That said probably one of those here somewhere too :)

Back