Opportunity to buy house in Tregear/What an for $375,000 with granny flat. Do i?

saiman;1151715 If you're comparing 10% gains on a $500k inner city property to a $250k cashflow property said:
Yeah you're probably right. I have 3 high-yielding diversified IPs but recently I was thinking that what I really should've done was buy a single neg gearing IP like my PPOR (in inner west Sydney). But cashflow would definitely be tighter in the latter case, so good point re: actually being able to service multiple IPs.

WOW,

I remember a couple years back while I was still living in Australia we were picking up Mount Druitt properties in the low $200,000 range.

Its crazy to think they are now worth in the high $300,000 range lol.

Well done to all investors that bought in a couple of years ago.

$350,000 in cash goes quite a long way here in the US.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

buying in Tregear

I had also been looking in the same area before you do anything check with your insurance company and the police if it is wise Insurance is more expensive (due to the houses been trashed by Tenants) I also would not be paying $13,000.00 to anyone to advise as to buy or not. If it does not work out they going to give the money back. NO WAY, sorry just a waist of money when all investment is a risk we all take, at the moment I myself am going through the same drama >Where to buy that will not be a mistake Good Luck

Back