Painter - Perth

I have one painting the outside of one of mine as we speak. So not sure how good they are just yet :D

When looking only two bothered to come and quote, no one else was interested.

What area is the property in? I used one for my PPOR in Forrestfield who was pretty good. I'll see if i can find their number if its that side of town.

Yes i know a great painter, Proficient painting & decorating. He used to work for a large maintenance company and recently gone out on his own. His wife organises the quotes, bills, etc and is really helpful.

Ive had a 3x2 IP house (walls, 1 or 2 coats depending which walls needed what) painted by him ($800 including patching due to tenant damags) plus a theatre room patch and paint $200 large room in my PPOR. Both included paint i think. He came out and worked out colours and quoted.

Really for an IP i cant recommend anyone better, hes based Nth but setting up his business im sure hed go anywhere if its a days work.

Hope this helps. cheers

Yes i know a great painter, Proficient painting & decorating. He used to work for a large maintenance company and recently gone out on his own. His wife organises the quotes, bills, etc and is really helpful.

Ive had a 3x2 IP house (walls, 1 or 2 coats depending which walls needed what) painted by him ($800 including patching due to tenant damags) plus a theatre room patch and paint $200 large room in my PPOR. Both included paint i think. He came out and worked out colours and quoted.

Really for an IP i cant recommend anyone better, hes based Nth but setting up his business im sure hed go anywhere if its a days work.

Hope this helps. cheers

cheers mate

One of my SoR WA IPs was painted internally for $4,000. I supplied the paint.

With a new tenant moving in soon, the guy started at the crack of dawn and painted well into the night. His name is Sam 047 oo6 1o77. If you tell him Jack sent you, he may be kinder with quotes.

Will remove this post once you have seen it.

With a new tenant moving in soon, the guy started at the crack of dawn and painted well into the night. His name is Sam 047 oo6 1o77. If you tell him Jack sent you, he may be kinder with quotes.

I don't want to alarm you, but that is pretty expensive...

Ouch, pricey :eek:

I don't want to alarm you, but that is pretty expensive...

Without knowing the details it's hard to say isn't it?at first I thought so too but if it's a large place and all walls, ceilings, trims etc needed to be done then the price isn't bad.

I get complete house painted in US for $1800, cheap, you reckon, guess what every time a tenant moves I have to get the house completely repainted. You just hope and prey no one ever moves:eek:

what a silly rule in the US that u have to repaint every time new tenant .

Yes, its an expectation from the tenants in US, everything has to be shiny and new. Labour is cheap the only good thing, and in the main my tenants have continued to renew leases, but have had a couple where I have had to repaint.
Thankfully we don't have to do this in Oz.

Anyone know a good painter in perth. need to paint a house =)

Blair
Why don't you phone a couple of your property managers, they generally have painters on their books and just make sure you get feedback on their quality.

Cheers
MTR:)

Without knowing the details it's hard to say isn't it?at first I thought so too but if it's a large place and all walls, ceilings, trims etc needed to be done then the price isn't bad.

True...

Have to be quite large if he is supplying the paint too though.

Well my 4x2 I'm building is a bit over 200sqm and my building company was going to charge me $5500 approx to paint the house (extra if i wanted different colors). so should be able to save a decent amount

Well my 4x2 I'm building is a bit over 200sqm and my building company was going to charge me $5500 approx to paint the house (extra if i wanted different colors). so should be able to save a decent amount

Should be able to do it for $4k if that is what a builder is charging you (take 30% ish).

If it is in an estate, go for a drive in a lunchbreak if you can, find a painter on a nearby home and point to your house and offer them the job. That way you can check their workmanship too.

Back