Palm Cove, Rockhampton, Fortitude Valley, Cairns.....c'mon, where is +ive cashflow?

Sounds ok but its not the way i went, (i like higher returns by buying more of cheaper properties rather than one dearer one) but if it suits what you want to do, thats cool.

Brains-Morayfield?

Hi Brains,

This is my first post here so there goes the virginity I guess. Down to my questions. What is the low end of the market there in Morayfield and estimated weekly rent and rates? Also have you done any Wraps in Morayfield?

Would appreciate any help from members on this.

This Forum looks really good, heaps of info and lots of intelligent ideas and feed back. I look forward to sharing with everybody in the future.

KR.:)

Hi KR, welcome to the forum.

See my post above re entry prices to the Morayfield market. (about $130k - $140k) and you can expect rent in this price range
to be about $160 - $170 per week.

I suppose you dont have to look at my previous post now.:)

Good luck

Hi Novski,
I looked at Rocky in February and it appears to be at the beginning of the up-cycle. There are some cheap properties and I'm sure some good buys, but be very careful as my research indicated that duplexes for example, can have vacancies of 4-6 weeks between tenants. That blew the figures out of the water and I consequently didn't buy a duplex. Perhaps someone who has held these types of properties in Rocky could confirm or debunk that research.
As far as Toowoomba is concerned, my opinion is that you are too late if you are into B&H positive cash flows.
Hope this helps. :)

Back