Partnering Boutique Developments

Hi,

I read many forummers have subdivisions and are building up apartments. I wonder do you work with fellow forummers to Join Venture? Pre-sales? I'm a non-resident investor and I see benefits in partnering local boutique builders as we are getting overpriced stocks from big developers marketed to overseas clients.

Lets hear your thoughts?

ck

Hi

Long before the internet and online forums were invented my father who was a property developer/licensed builder in Victoria partnered up with investors, some from overseas throughout the 1970's/80'and the 90's and all parties involved did extremely well out of it.

So yes it is very possible to partner up with local builders/developers and both achieve a win/win out of the total deal. These investors, most from overseas have now become life long family friends with us and we keep in continual contact.

All have comfortably retired now so they no longer do any joint type ventures or anything at all besides fishing and playing golf!

This somersoft forum would be an excellent platform for you to find some local builder or property developers to do business as a joint venture with you.

Regards,

alicudi

Back