PDSLive versus RPData

Hi everyone

I am currently considering subscribing to either RPData or PDSLive. I have previously been a subscriber to RPData and found it quite good. PDSLive however, seems to be possibly better as there is the extra ability to manipulate data. So for example, if you don't agree that certain comparables are in fact comparable, you can remove that entry from the search results and replace it with another (hopefully better) comparable. If you know some of the property details are incorrect (eg. wrong number of bedrooms, parking spaces etc...) you can also update these features prior to running a search to generate a more accurate sales estimates.

I would really appreciate any feedback from users (past or present) of these websites, as to which you feel is better - both for value and quality of information. Thanks. :)

Angela

P.S. Despite being in WA I am most interested in NSW at present. However I have heard that PDSLive expect to have WA online within a month (if not sooner), so both options still appeal to me personally.

Back