Personality Types

There is no scientifc validity in the Myers-Briggs personality typology. Consider this stuff just a bit of idle fun.

cheers
Sharon

You are:

slightly expressed extrovert

distinctively expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed judging personality

An accountant with a feeling personality. You are right Sharon this thing must be rubbish.

Some idle fun :D

• slightly expressed extrovert
  • distinctively expressed intuitive personality
  • distinctively expressed thinking personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality
Now have to go and look up what it means;)

Cheers

Hooley dooley!

Hey JenD, I am but an INFP too...(could have a little fun with those initials)

Did you see who we grace the company of; Homer, Virgil, Mary ..mother of Jesus, St John, William Shakespeare, Helen Keller, Princess Di!!, Neil Diamond, Julia Roberts, Laura Ingalls, A A Milne, Lisa Kudrow, James Taylor:) , James Herriot ..

Well, wouldn't mind going to a garden party and meeting kind-like-kind brothers and sisters...but on seconds thoughts none of us would turn up...too shy! ;)

That is good fun.

I'm the same as Handy Andy, an ENTJ. i.e. Extravert, Intuitive, Thinking, Judgmental.

I have done this test many times over the years. A magazine ran a version once that I did, and they paraphrased ENTJ as standing for Executives Need Tough Jobs. ENTJ is typically the CEO personality. And apparently ENTP is the consultant personality. Can't remember any of the others.

Cheers,
Michael.

I am an ESTP.

# moderately expressed extrovert
# slightly expressed sensing personality
# slightly expressed thinking personality
# slightly expressed perceiving personality

I guess I identify with this line:

Life is never dull around Promoters. Witty, clever, and fun, Promoters live life with a theatrical flourish which makes even the most routine events seem exciting.

But I cannot see that this is more than a magazine quiz ... will ask my sister the psychologist.

OK, Here is mine (below), anyone care to explain? :D

Your Type is
ENTJ
Extroverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
33 88 75 44

ENTJ type description by D.Keirsey
ENTJ type description by J. Butt

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
moderately expressed extrovert

very expressed intuitive personality

distinctively expressed thinking personality

I'm an ISTJ

. moderately expressed introvert
. moderately expressed sensing
. moderately expressed thinking
. moderately expressed judging

I'm feeling very moderate! Should I be a moderator? It says ISTJs are often called inspectors, and that they are reliable and make good secretaries, clerks or business people, which is what I am! I am also in company of Queen Elizabeth and Warren Buffet (I hope some of his good fortune rubs off)but also Eeyore (Winnie the Pooh) and Cliff (Cheers).

Thanks for that - a bit of fun for a change!!!

Bloss

Sharon, is there a personality inventory that is scientifically valid and reliable, and used widely? How about MMPI-2?

Yes...best used one's are: CAQ (Clinical Analysis Questionnaire), PAI (Personality Assessment Inventory), MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory)...all these will stand up to international scrutiny and in a court of law.:)

cheers
Sharon

INFJ

You are:

slightly expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

an expressed introvert :confused:

Back