Perth CBD lunch meet

Should be fine Dave - I suggest we meet at the entrance to the Hay street train station tommorow @ 12pm. The secret garden never got back to me so I think we should just head up into the foodcourt next door.

I'll have a bright blue polo shirt on so just grab me when you see me and we can head up.

Last edited:
Should be fine Dave - I suggest we meet at the entrance to the Hay street train station tommorow @ 12pm. The secret garden never got back to me so I think we should just head up into the foodcourt next door.

I'll have a bright blue polo shirt on so just grab me when you see me and we can head up.

thanks, are you talking about 140 food court?

Ahhh Murray Street not Hay - my bad.

I'll have my normal orange kaftan, with brown sandals and purple turban on.

I'm only a short guy at 5' 2", so I'll regularly be jumping up and waving so you can see my dreadlocks above the crowd.

Looking for a bald guy with a mack truck shirt and a bright blue polo shirt - right - gotcha.

You can tell we're from WA can't you.

I'll have my normal orange kaftan, with brown sandals and purple turban on.

I'm only a short guy at 5' 2", so I'll regularly be jumping up and waving so you can see my dreadlocks above the crowd.

Looking for a bald guy with a mack truck shirt and a bright blue polo shirt - right - gotcha.

I don't want to give out my physical desciption online dazz - if people knew of my unearthly good looks I'd have more stalkers than a mouse at the cat superbowl. I'd give out my number but same deal.

I'll have my normal orange kaftan, with brown sandals and purple turban on...

You know it's casual friday and mixing up the colour scheme a bit would be more appropriate, right?

...Looking for a bald guy with a mack truck shirt and a bright blue polo shirt - right - gotcha.

At least no-one said "I'll be the guy in Hi-vis orange and navy" or, "Look for someone in a bintang singlet and thongs"

Back