Perth Investors Group Dinner This Saturday

Sorry for missing the dinner on Saturday night. We had some urgent family stuff that came up.

We're still keen on further dinners. I can probably get hold of a few accountants that would be happy to talk at a dinner at some stage.

We also enjoyed the evening. It was good to talk to like minded people and learning other ideas and techniques.

Bluegum we would prefer Friday/Saturday nights also, but would be open to days on my time off of work.

Thanks again to Quick Learner for organising a great night, and looking forward to the next one!

P.S Quick Learner we are with Paulie on this as well....Dont sell lol:D

Regards

Regrow

A Good Night -> Next Gathering?

Hey All,

I think Bluegum summed the night up well, good job.:)

Thanks for coming those that did, if you didnt make it you'll get your chance again all are welcome. I was most open to Friday and Sat night at someones house on a rotational basis, we could put on a basic BBQ everyone brings their own food to cook. The positive to someones house is its a better atmosphere for conversation, the downside would be that its not central for everyone but I have no quarms with a bit of a drive.

I have taken down everyones name that has shown an interest and be sure to PM you when we have a fixed date/venue/time but I'm sure there will be discussion in this area anyways.

I got a different look at my own situation and a great perspective into what other strategies people are using. I'l let you know how I go over the next week in a seperate thread after waying up both scenarios with my reno.

I crossed paths with a valuer today, and thought hmm... that would be a good person to have come talk to us. I'm sure they would undoubtly give us a great insight into how to add value in the best possible way and exactly what their valuation process involves and what they look for. I think we should try to get people that we otherwise wouldnt hold open dialogue with or have exposure to (Commercial Lender was a good Idea Paulie).

Thanks
QL

Count me in for the next one guys - I was a bit slack in the past few weeks and have not been reading the meeting point or coffee loounge threads....

My Bad.

Anyway - I will keep my eye on this space and with at least a weeks notice I can clear my schedule in order to meet some of you wonderful people :)

Be nice to finally meet redwing and others - I hope Pete and Ausprop also attend, good fellas to bug for info !

<KS>

Back