Perth - July 2014

ok - lets kick things off.

Ill make the call.

When - Saturday 26th July
Where - TBC - The last one I was at was in kingspark. But it was summer time so warm and comfortable to sit outside (I was told this after the lunch, as to be honest I couldnt feel much except my exploding head). So Im open to suggestions.
Who - you tell me
Why - Do you really need an excuse to see me?

Whos in?

Blacky

Is that the old 'Nooki'? wow, looks different... well, I think... I wouldnt know for sure of coarse... a friend told me. :p

Ok - Confirmed. The Botanica it is. From about 12:00

Running tally - we have
Blacky (The Brilliant)
D.T (The other Blacky)
WM (the thread hog)
Sanj (the milkman)
Charttv(I dont know you well enough to come up with something funny/witty)

5 so far.

Blacky

Pity they bulldozed the Nookenburra and built the Botanica :rolleyes:

I remember walking in there once. It was like a scene out of a Western, the whole place stopped to look at the stranger. It was as if time itself had stopped.

I swear one of them muttered in a slow drawl "you're not from around here, ares ya." I remember thinking the place looked like it was stuck in 1964 and that thread bare carpet, ahhh, memories.

The meet ups are always outside of school holidays :roll eyes:

I must be the only teacher that works in regional WA on here..... Every time there is a meet up I get that excited, then I see the dates.

I know I know stop whinging and organise the next one, but yeah just had to say :)

Can not wait to put some faces to names on here. The suspense......... one day

I must be the only teacher that works in regional WA on here..... Every time there is a meet up I get that excited, then I see the dates.

I know I know stop whinging and organise the next one, but yeah just had to say :)

See you in 13 weeks :)

Where are you working?

I seem to be able attend a surprising number of them, given I don't even live in the country.
But then, I also often (get someone else to) organise one when I'm coming back.

Blacky

Last edited:
Back