Perth Meet Up

Don't do that. No one will talk to you, and you'll be forced to sit in the corner, face the wall and chant "houses are good, I like my Tenants, they pay me well" over and over until you believe it.

Dazz are you coming? I want to talk commercial leases with you.

Don't do that. No one will talk to you, and you'll be forced to sit in the corner, face the wall and chant "houses are good, I like my Tenants, they pay me well" over and over until you believe it.

is that called "worstofperth" or "thegoodoil" penance or something....? ;)

Hi, this is interesting. Would love to come and meet all of you. I do have a friends baby shower in the afternoon tomorrow though, so maybe next time.

Hm I would like to get some feedbacks on our site costs, would be good to get feedback from people who have done it before...not sure if anyone is keen ..

We've got something in the morning tho, but might pop by if we can make it. Myself and +1.

Excellent, least I don't need a name tag!!'

Just accepted a cash offer on my PPOR (2 weeks or so on the market plus no agent fees). It's a good time for me to come .....especially before I go spending the proceeds !!

I'll be late.

I went from having a free day to:
- agreeing to ferry 2 x 15yo to computer store and help them build a PC
- 7yo birthday party from 12-2 (rollerskating oh joy!)
- dragging 5yo around to all of this

So I'll be there after 2 - most likely with a 7yo and 5yo with me :rolleyes:

Just got home from 'lunch' after my fashionably late arrival at 2.30 :)

Was lovely to meet some new faces and put faces to names.

I bought my 2 assistants with me - who are doing their apprenticeship in Residential Drafting.

20s7us8.jpg

2i7bg1y.jpg

Back