Perth Meeting

Oh yes!!! Let's make it a fancy dress meet up! Always looking for an excuse to pull out my old dance costumes.

All right, Ill come in fancy dress. I will wear footwear and a shirt.

wtf has this thread deteriorated into?

and how did I become a white cat? at least give me blacky the flying dog or something.

Blacky

Whats the start/finish time for this meetup? I just remembered that i have my brothers bday on at 3pm in hillaries on that sat so put me down for a maybe.

Whats the start/finish time for this meetup? I just remembered that i have my brothers bday on at 3pm in hillaries on that sat so put me down for a maybe.

Starting at about a quarter too, and Finishing up around half past. I would imagine.

I'm in. Unless I have another wedding anniversary I don't know about.

As well as celebrating the date of your wedding, there's also the date of your engagement, the date first met, date first kissed, date first moved in together, etc.

As well as celebrating the date of your wedding, there's also the date of your engagement, the date first met, date first kissed, date first moved in together, etc.

Luckily more than one of those are the same date. I'll let you guess which ones.

Welcome to the forum.

I sure hope it's not an 'in' crowd thing - I sure wouldn't want to be in any club which accepts members like me.

You are more than welcome to join.

Blacky

Hey im not a dwarf :/

So you're Snow White then?!?!?!?

32165264.jpg

Back