Perth Meetup

I may either just make it or just miss it. Will depend on my rotation and flights.

Will put down a maybe at this point.

Sanj - with that kind of 'office' set up, how do you find any time to do any work?

Blacky

I may either just make it or just miss it. Will depend on my rotation and flights.

Will put down a maybe at this point.

Sanj - with that kind of 'office' set up, how do you find any time to do any work?

Blacky

it can be a challenge but can also be highly productive because we have our own kind of hub. in the office there is myself, a capital raiser/investor, 2 successful entertainment businesses and their staff and a couple of other guys so we feed off each other. 3 of us are business partners in a few different ventures so it works out well that we are in close proximity.

we normally have a few drinks on fridays though and after a certain time if i want to do work ill have to head home or i get too distracted!

im pretty sure it's 11th. we've had a few parties booked in recently so ill double check the availability and come back over next few days. i can be a bit hopeless so if i forget someone pls remind me!

for some of you whipper snappers - we had pendulum/knife party play at the warehouse a couple of weeks ago

also had sigma, knife party, avicii and martin garrix come to our afterparty for future music, was pretty wild!

Back