Perth Meetup

Have a few rentals, but now looking to get into development and would be keen to chat and get a feel for potential areas and others experiences

Great to meet all those who I got a chance to talk to and hopefully those I didn't, I will next time.

Venue was great, good food, not too busy which helps keep noise levels down.

Wrexter/Adrian

Was great to catch up with everyone. Hope to chat to those I didn't get a chance to talk with next time. Venue is great, food is okay :)

what a great turnout!

Thanks to all who came out.

Any thoughts on the venue? I think it worked quite well.

Thanks Mal for the booking.

Venue was good - if we go there again for those that didn't know there is free parking for Balmoral patrons in the carpark behind - not the street ticket parking though so make sure you're in the right spot.

Great to see new faces and old and a surprise guest Dazz

And there is always someone who leaves early and forgets to pay (Aaron Sice!)

update

venue booked. looks like this is going to be well attended

Charttv
D.T.
Perthguy
MRO
Wrexter
Jamie (D.T's chauffeur )
Westminster
Cruskits
Catalyst
DFatMan
sanj
new
singo
Demoivre?????
Gingerbeer
hematite +1
thatbum
mrdobalina
skuttles
nighteyes

Good to meet up with you guys, especially Hematite, Thatbum, Bltn, Dazz, DT, Oshawatt, and a couple with names that I can't recall. One with a Noble Laureate name and one with interesting tales from South Africa :p

Thanks, Charttv, for organising the meetup. :)

Good to meet up with you guys, especially Hematite, Thatbum, Bltn, Dazz, DT, Oshawatt, and a couple with names that I can't recall. One with a Noble Laureate name and one with interesting tales from South Africa :p

Thanks, Charttv, for organising the meetup. :)

Thanks to the indefatigable ChartTV for organizing it all. The venue was good, with plenty of parking at the back of the building.

Great to have sampled a range of new Aussie ales. My apologies for the slurred conversation. :D

Lets look forward to the next meeting!

Nice meeting so many like-minded people from SS Perth, sharing their stories and investment journey. Thank you for the organizers and cant wait for the next one and hearing about everyone's progress!!

Back