"Perth property in freefall"

no, obviously it isnt the rocket scientists corner, its the corner for keyboard warriors who cant read stats properly and differentiate between land and house prices in an argument for falling house prices.

you are arguing that the valuers got it wrong for the particular property in question, o wise one?

stay east....:rolleyes:

Couldn't have put it better!!!. My situation is one that is factual. The bank valuers are not known for being overly generous and their valuation is based on actual sales in the last couple of months.

Piston Broke it's not rocket science doing research and interpreting graphs correctly, just get your facts right before you start making comments like "Of course it's not correct if it doesn't show your view of the world." Well my view of the world is a factual one based on a bank valuation.

As I mentioned previously there are markets within markets and to write off the whole of WA or a suburb based on statistics is very short sighted property investing. Yes people are losing money on property but others are also making money.

And the fact that sellers had to lower their prices cause they couldn't sell their properties are facts you choose to ignore because they don't fit your view of the world.

Bank values have no prediction value, not even banks believe them anymore.

Aaron go back to your drawing board, maybe it's something you can do.
You view is obviously also biased by the spam link as your sig.

come on guys... did Tupac and Biggie teach us nothing? :D
Bah, small potatoes.

hey guys, I'm back after quite a long break - thought I would stop in and see what is happening in property land. FWIW I think the Perth market has seen the bottom of its lows. Whether the outer burbs can pull out of their trend justyet remains to be seen. Starting at the epicentre there is quite a rental hype occurring in the western suburbs. Dalkeith agent I spoke to on Saturday said things had definitely turned and had sold 8 properties in 8 days (no secret how she affords an S500!... just needs the chauffeur to match now)

And the fact that sellers had to lower their prices cause they couldn't sell their properties are facts you choose to ignore because they don't fit your view of the world.

Bank values have no prediction value, not even banks believe them anymore.

Aaron go back to your drawing board, maybe it's something you can do.
You view is obviously also biased by the spam link as your sig.

Bah, small potatoes.

oh my gosh! you mean sellers had to reduce their prices in a tough market?! no way, i refuse to believe it.

the sky is falling in! quick, someone post a graph showing land prices and house prices and make a argument! quick!

i see sour grapes.

i've been trying to schedule in some time for a catchup lunch, no luck as yet, but dont think no-one is thinking of you!

Amen to that brother. Just sent everyone an email for a catch up lunch at the normal place, like last time.

Ausprop, your email system kicked back. Give us a call.

How's Thursday lunch at 12:00pm fellas ??

We can chat about how to screw our Tenants for more cash and gossip about all of the SS members we despise.

i always prefer friday, but thursday is much easier because its not as packed....! and you can get a park.

dave, where do you work? maybe rolf can fly over again? :p

Back