Perth Property Manager Recommendation Required

One of my existiing PM's has decided to change their fees structure which I believe is over inflated and IMHO not fair considering my loyalty over the years - So Im looking for alternative managment options.

Can any people recommend a good value for money & service property manager who looks after IP's around the Cannington area??

Perth Property Manager.

Hi Rixter,
I can highly recommend Investors Edge, they are based in Victoria Park.
PH: 9472 1606. www.investorsedge.net.au
Denise & Jarrad really get to KNOW your property and manage all aspects of management themselves.
They even offer a Property Health Check.
Regards Jean.

I am also looking for a property manager for my IP in Craigie.
So probably it is better if I have one in the area.
Can anyone recommend me please?

Is the fee structure very similar between property managers?
A known property manager charges:
9.35% fee for unfurnished property.
$93.50/hour for first inspection and $49.50 for 3 monthly inspection.
2 weeks letting fees + GST
Monthly transaction fee $11
E-marketing cost $80
Final bond inspection fee $93.50

I am charging my current tenant $40 below market price. She is a very good tenant.
I am hoping I will be able to get at least the same rents after cost because it will be rented at the market rate.

I was looking for a property manager last week and i spoke to www.housesmart.com.au, they are located in Beechboro & Thornlie but service all of the metro area as they are property investors themselves.

Adam who is the owner came out on Thursday night at 6pm and went through the property and sat down to have a chat about the service he provides and all the rest of it.

You should do your own research but i feel like my investment property will be well taken care of with these guys.

I had a discussion with my friend and he said no to use property manager that charges by the hour for anything like first and followed inspections.
That can be costly.
I am still looking for a PM North of the river.

Some assistance on your search for the right PM!

Gday Guys,

You may find the following Property Manager Interview Questions useful in your search for the right PM for you-
http://www.investorsedge.net.au/content/view/66/89/

Also available from Investors Edge is a Free no strings attached Portfolio Health Check at the moment that can give you a great insight into where your rental property sits within the rental and sale market and how the overall returns can be maximised.

I may be biased but why have Property Management when you can have a new level of service with Portfolio Management for no extra cost?

Good Luck!!

Jarrad Mahon
Director, Investors Edge
www.investorsedge.net.au

I was looking for a property manager last week and i spoke to www.housesmart.com.au, they are located in Beechboro & Thornlie but service all of the metro area as they are property investors themselves.

Adam who is the owner came out on Thursday night at 6pm and went through the property and sat down to have a chat about the service he provides and all the rest of it.

You should do your own research but i feel like my investment property will be well taken care of with these guys.

Anyone else here using housesmart as a pm? How have you found them?

Any other recommendations?

My IP settles early December. I need to find one soon.

One of my existiing PM's has decided to change their fees structure which I believe is over inflated and IMHO not fair considering my loyalty over the years - So Im looking for alternative managment options.

Can any people recommend a good value for money & service property manager who looks after IP's around the Cannington area??

Who did you go with in the end Rixter?

No where as yet but still looking. Other priorities - Have to make time for it tho which explains why Im still looking;)

http://www.investorsedge.net.au/content/view/96/134/

Not sure who these people are and was just reading this for something to do. But this has to be the most repulsive, self serving drivel I have ever seen come out of a so-called real estate agency.

To suggest that I shouldn't offer a cheap price for a property because that will decrease the value of other properties in the area is just ludicrous.

It is a free market you Douche Bag and that is how the market works. Buyers buy cheap, sellers sell expensive. It's really quite simple.

Next time I buy RIO shares, I will ring up the exchange and ask if I can buy them for an extra couple of dollars, so then we will all be that little bit richer.

Idiots.

I'm really quite astounded. Customers who put in 100 offers with different agents, obviouly don't make good customers so they are trying to find ways of making them feel bad for what they are doing, and this is the **** they come up with.

Idiots.

I'm done.

Not sure who these people are and was just reading this for something to do. But this has to be the most repulsive, self serving drivel I have ever seen come out of a so-called real estate agency.

Thanks for posting that, it made me laugh. To suggest that one sale out of 100 is going to change the market price is the stupidest thing I think I've ever read!

I need a couple more recomendations. Tomorrow I have a meeting with housesmart. I would like to talk to about a 2 or 3 and then make a decision.

Can anyone recommend any other pms in perth?

thanks

Hi,
Morgan RE's Joanne manage my properties . There office is in Willetton. They charge 8% including GST. Joanne-0894570500
She does good job for me.
Thanks.

To suggest that I shouldn't offer a cheap price for a property because that will decrease the value of other properties in the area is just ludicrous.

It is a free market you Douche Bag and that is how the market works. Buyers buy cheap, sellers sell expensive. It's really quite simple.

Next time I buy RIO shares, I will ring up the exchange and ask if I can buy them for an extra couple of dollars, so then we will all be that little bit richer.

Idiots.

I'm really quite astounded. Customers who put in 100 offers with different agents, obviouly don't make good customers so they are trying to find ways of making them feel bad for what they are doing, and this is the **** they come up with.

Idiots.

I'm done.

I actually had a realestate agent say this to me when I was putting in an offer on my townhouse! He said if your low offer gets accepted then it will bring the value of the whole complex down and I wouldnt want that would I

How stupid did he think I was?

I actually had a realestate agent say this to me when I was putting in an offer on my townhouse! He said if your low offer gets accepted then it will bring the value of the whole complex down and I wouldnt want that would I

How stupid did he think I was?

well he is half right, the whole complex would devalue, but you wouldn't care because it is less capital / debt to service

Back