Perth rental "crisis" article

Talk about property management from a distance. The PM is in Coffs:

Property Now - Coffs Harbour

30B Aubrey Crescent

Coffs Harbour, NSW 2450

Perhaps this is because PM's in Perth are typically charging 15%?

What do they charge for fully furnished? 20-30% ??

Perhaps this is because PM's in Perth are typically charging 15%?

What do they charge for fully furnished? 20-30% ??

they charge more than 15% in Perth

but that is not their advertised "%age of rent collected, that's everything...
no idea how it compares to other states, but I think the most important thing to be aware of is how much you're paying in total. 1/2 the time I hear people quoting low %ages, there are lots of extra costs not taken into account, and if they were, the "supposed" difference the 2 tends to become smaller & smaller.

receivers were called into equus because of a "default".

there's $25m of office space, and only $10m is under contract, so maybe it's there....? from the article >

considering

i would hazard a guess that the 30-odd vacant shops, considering they are a ghost mall between hay and murray with all "to let/for sale" signs reasonably points to retail being the issue.

Just wandered through here at lunch - 2 tenanted shops and a ton of empty with for lease signs - arcade open but no foot traffic either so obviously not a useful short-cut or transit route.

The 2 tenanted shops are a flight centre and news agent/cigarette shop on the street fronts

No Equus arcade under the new tower where the old Hoyts was.

? I don't know where you're talking about either ? what tower ?

Cinema City / ST Martin's Arcade ?

Not the old Cine Centre Arcade ?

Bloody hell, we only have 4 and 1/2 streets in the CBD and still can't figure i tout/

Years ago not sure when it closed - the distinctive blue pantwork facade was there until they started the new development.

It's even still called Hoyts arcade on google maps.

So the old CINEMA CITY Arcade ?

Opposite the Town Hall - cnr Barrack & Hay Street ?

Anywhere good for lunch in there? I might go check it out tomorrow and avoid the crowds...

Japanese place kind of down the alley and underground or another japanese place further up hay street heading east by the subway both good. Cafe 54 on Pier Street good but getting a bit further away - chilliz on Murray Street would be about the cheapest feed in town.

I walk around to much in my lunch break me thinks.

I can't go anywhere but Taka's in shafto lane for japanese.

I have eaten way too much chilliz. But it sure is cheap.

Back