Perth rental "crisis" article

Blimey, just found this 5 bedder with pool 30 mins from Biarritz for $265k Au,
wonder what it would rent out for?

http://www.frenchcharacterhomes.com...ing-village-house-with-roof-terrace-and-pool/

What can you get in Perth for that sort of money anybody?

THIRTY minutes from Biarritz?

maybe as the private jet flies! certainly not what I know about driving around there.

also Biarritz is the Kuta of the Northern Beaches - great demographic of people, truly the bums and slackers of the international community - best of the best.

ham it up.

THIRTY minutes from Biarritz?

maybe as the private jet flies! certainly not what I know about driving around there.

also Biarritz is the Kuta of the Northern Beaches - great demographic of people, truly the bums and slackers of the international community - best of the best.

ham it up.

yeah, definitely not worth it when you can live in Perth, on the doorstep to.......um.

Yep. just a shame its at least 10 hours away from the rest of the 1st world.

Bit like being on an oil rig, pays good.

where do you consider the rest of the 1st world? isnt this the asian century?

Australia is a long way from the old world, and the south east is as far as you can get once you get here (other than Tas).

finger's crossed they construct their buildings better than they construct their currency??

Too true, they should have stuck with their own currency, the strongest in the world, instead of being suckered into the euro courtesy of the French, and their useful idiot fat farmer Khol.

Just shows where guilt can get you. Plenty of them regretting it now, it just amazes me how strong the German economy despite everything, imagine where they could be,.....even further ahead than the rest of us!!

where do you consider the rest of the 1st world? isnt this the asian century?

Australia is a long way from the old world, and the south east is as far as you can get once you get here (other than Tas).

Yes, guess I'm a bit old and old world, better start looking forwards, there is definitely a shift happening.

Back