Perth tradies for development works

Hi all

After some recomendations to quote and then do the following work if anyone has someone they have used for a good job at reasonable prices.

-clear a section that has 4 or 5 trees and a couple of sheds. Then rake to a deepth of 600mm minimum.

- landscaping- have a landscaping plan

-works to existing house including render and paint two sides, paint window sills and roof. Remove carport pergola etc.

- sparky to change existing house over to underground power.

- colourbond fencing

Thanks alot

Cheers

Edit:Mods please move to adding value. Thanks.

Hi all

After some recomendations to quote and then do the following work if anyone has someone they have used for a good job at reasonable prices.

-clear a section that has 4 or 5 trees and a couple of sheds. Then rake to a deepth of 600mm minimum.

- landscaping- have a landscaping plan

-works to existing house including render and paint two sides, paint window sills and roof. Remove carport pergola etc.

- sparky to change existing house over to underground power.

- colourbond fencing

Thanks alot

Cheers

Edit:Mods please move to adding value. Thanks.

I'm a sparky but never have time to do work in Perth as I'm FIFO, I used like at fully amped electrical for my underground power conversion. 1700$ for about 18metre run. They did a good job. Based in Cockburn central.

I used Mini Diggers for demo vegetation clean up work

I'd get your builder to quote on doing work to front house combined with new house.

I used Mini Diggers for demo vegetation clean up work

I'd get your builder to quote on doing work to front house combined with new house.

Thanks myf

I am following this up but looks like i need existing house upgraded before building permit will be granted so cant really be done at same time.

Cheers

Back