Perthites - 6PR Rob Druit from Reiwa

I missed the first part of the interview. A co-worker needed my help with something. :mad: lol

Rob pretty much just talked about the usual stuff. The rate cut will make it more affordable for fhb's and there will be more fhb getting into the market. The market in Perth will be flat for the next 12 months. CG not for another 12 - 18 months, till stock clears out.

The market is still solid, although subdued. The outlook is positive for Perth.

This afternoon on 6PR people will be calling in about property. Should be interesting!

I'm glad I bought when I did!! I think I timed it pretty well. I wanted to get into the market just before the IR started coming down. Now that there are IR cuts more fhb and buyers will be in the market competing. I settle at the end of October.

Oh yeah and to the mod who moved this

This topic was of a general nature. Not a topic about where to buy.

I just wanted to let the Perth people who were online at the time that Rob Druit from 6PR was on the air in a few minutes, in case they may be interested to tune in.

I think some mods are going a bit over the top here moving things around.

The thing is.... most people when they visit here look at the general forum regularly. Members would have been alerted to my news. Instead, it was stuck in the Where to buy section. I think the general forum should be at the top of the list, like it was before, instead of stuck down the bottom.

Oh well, at least I could find my post I guess.

Yep I dont think peeps like the new format. Too much confusion about what the content of their topic is about, and where to post it. Then the mods have their own opinions about what the main sujbect is and move it where they think it should go.

I just hit "New Posts" and scan the list, having part of the thread show up as you hover the cursor above it is a bonus as well :confused:

Back