Peter Sun - Accidental Millionaire free seminar tomorrow in Sydney

All a bit of a w*nk really isn't it. Ego stroking the few with the cash (but not the brains) to join there elite group. "He/she spoke to me.... let me sit at their table....said I was amazing....I'm a real ideas person...":rolleyes::rolleyes:
Sorry I'm getting carried away now.

I vaguely remember some Direct Marketing guff from him in the late 90's. Can't say I remember much more than than that. :confused:

Hi

Rob
I know someone who told me how "good" they were because Carly Crutchfield personally selected them for the special "Elite" mentoring group.

Ccorp (Carly Crutchfield) is being promoted heavily at the moment via email also through Adprop newsletter.

I take it if Adprop are promoting someone they are worth looking into.

All free of course to start with.

Who is worth listening to and who is just out there with recycled info.

Cheers
BC

i knew a guy that referred to himself as the accidental millionaire as well but sadly he is bankrupt now. the only accidental millionaires are the likes of Earl who found that winning lotto ticket, alas he lost that too.

Hi

Ccorp (Carly Crutchfield) is being promoted heavily at the moment via email also through Adprop newsletter.

I take it if Adprop are promoting someone they are worth looking into.

All free of course to start with.

Who is worth listening to and who is just out there with recycled info.

Cheers
BC

There's no such thing as a free course at CCORP. They have an NLP and emotions charged information night at which people are encouraged to break out the credit cards for a "one time", "strictly limited" of $<lots> for the DVD set and Bootcamp.
After that, the upselling continues.
That's not "free".

Accidental Millionaire?

Some one who is wandering around Richmond, ends up sitting down on a "hot seat", answers 10 questions correctly.

Hi Rob

Yes i understand that their courses/home study manuals/DVDs/Boot camp etc come at a cost.

The lure of course is to get you to the night or all day seminars FREE so they can get you excited enough to take the plunge.

Peter Sun
Dymphna Bolt
Jennie Brown
Brett Mcfall
others

all follow the same sort of thing give you just enough info to wet your appetite but you have to sign up to know the rest.
If you can resist the temptation and not get too excited i guess you can get something out these free sessions.

Cheers
BC

you are all WRONG

ive work with peter sun and he helps small business's theres alot of money in it and yous ave to dumb to see it lucky im 20 and not old lke you guys that will end up a nobody:eek:

ive work with peter sun and he helps small business's theres alot of money in it and yous ave to dumb to see it lucky im 20 and not old lke you guys that will end up a nobody:eek:

Your argument is problematic with such terrible spelling and grammar - I think you will be hard pressed to convince anyone

Great first post.

Looking forward to your continuing story.

Epic first post . If I were able to articulate my views at 20 with the same ability you can I am sure that I would be in a much different place then I now am!

Can you teach success if it is "accidental"?:confused:
Why not all you need to do is slip over or pour hot water on yourself while working under the workcover system and once the payout comes in .less
the legal persons 600 bigones a hour costs,, and success is a state of mind,no soap box needed..

Is he the guy related to carly crutchfield?

I read an interesting blog today called carlycrutchfieldexposed. I think they mention this guy in there too. Worth the read if you're considering any of the courses.

Why not all you need to do is slip over or pour hot water on yourself while working under the workcover system and once the payout comes in .less
the legal persons 600 bigones a hour costs,, and success is a state of mind,no soap box needed..

I must be a mug- I charge half of that! Not much $ in Workcover anymore- they are back in the red and the claims clerks are getting tougher. Give me a motor vehicle accident anyday.

Well if it works on the Gold Coast it will work anywhere in Australia or anywhere

Dear sir.

I am interested in your product and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Please provide me with your bank account and password so I can deposit the required sums.

Yours most kindly and sincerely

Prince Edward VIIIIX of Mozambique.

Back