PeterSpann Bris 23 April

A few SSmites mentioned a social gathering afterwards. Can we indicate our interest here and then work out how we want to do it ??
Those who are not going to the seminar but feel like catching up with other mites, are also welcome !!!

Hi Salsa

I'll have to see how I feel on the day re having lunch after. Jane and I will be at the AM session, and two other friends. Will catch up either way. Would be good to swap info re state of the SE Qld market, oh, and shares.... :rolleyes: and double OH, summarizing Peter Spann's presentation from 300 sound bites over 3 hours to 3 hopefully novel concepts in 3 minutes :)

Hi Salsa

Absolutely count me in, along with my wife and another couple who have 8 townhouses in the Cannon Hill area. So all are interested in real estate.

You will need to nominate a place to meet as I don't know Brisbane at all and as of yet don't even know where PS's presentation is. (I will find out today;))

Cheers

Andy,
Not many responses so far !!!! If most don't know until the day, we can meet at the end of the seminar and see how we go. There are many cafes/eateries near the venue anyway (Southbank) . Are your friends also going to PS's talk ?

I'm in, maybe Muppie as well

I will be travelling to the event with Muppie and we should both be interested in lunch/coffee nearby later, there are definitely plenty of good places to choose from.

I know what TFB and Salsa look like so should be easy to meet up.

salsa said:
Andy,
Not many responses so far !!!! If most don't know until the day, we can meet at the end of the seminar and see how we go. There are many cafes/eateries near the venue anyway (Southbank) . Are your friends also going to PS's talk ?

Yes my friends are attending PS's talk. I will PM my mobile# so that I can be contacted on the day.

I am looking forward to meeting up with the Brisbane SS's and leave the selection of venue to those on the ground up there.

Cheers

I'd love to join you guys if I'm in town. Southbank sounds central & a nice compromise for people coming from all over :)

just roll up george....there's always no shows on a sunday morning....
come around 830am tell em you are a friend of thefirstbruce from somersoft, and I am sure they will let you in as a friend of a member.....

thefirstbruce said:
just roll up george....there's always no shows on a sunday morning....
come around 830am tell em you are a friend of thefirstbruce from somersoft, and I am sure they will let you in as a friend of a member.....
If the venue has spare seats, that's certainly an option. As a crew member on the Canberra event (where there were spare seats), latecomers were allowed to get in.

But don't forget to try to contact the other Somersoft people at the event!

Dearie me......

George, I'll PM you my mobile.....give me a ring and if you are there at 830am we can meet up and we can have a chat to the PS people. They have been really accomodating on the phone with me....

Back