Pets and dog poo

Thanks for that Angel, turns out there is a property manager and landlord talk in my area- yay! Sad bit is rents have actually decreased in my area, so looks like I am already doing well. Still, I will try for a rent increase of $10

Clearing doggy poop. Ask a cleaning company how much it cost..

HI
Ask a cleaning company to quote faeces removal on a daily basis, and use that as your calculations.
Have the neighbours complained about the smell?
Or do you need to wait till Summer for that?
How many dogs dogs the council allow before they consider it 'breeding ' (then they need a business permit) and you need a commercial lease...
Are the doggies registered and desexed, not a banned breed?
Check all this stuff
Then ask you insurers if you are covered...
Do they dig huge holes in the yard?
Have you asked for a doggy bond (if you are allowed in your state)
HAve the 2 legged tenants agreed to re turf when they go?
Also what about the horrid diseases the dogs poo carries?
do they have kiddies who amy pick up the poo and eat it.. ?
Trying not to sound too pessimistic here
I do hope this helps
SeafordSunshine

HI
Ask a cleaning company to quote faeces removal on a daily basis, and use that as your calculations.
Have the neighbours complained about the smell?
Or do you need to wait till Summer for that?
How many dogs dogs the council allow before they consider it 'breeding ' (then they need a business permit) and you need a commercial lease...
Are the doggies registered and desexed, not a banned breed?
Check all this stuff
Then ask you insurers if you are covered...
Do they dig huge holes in the yard?
Have you asked for a doggy bond (if you are allowed in your state)
HAve the 2 legged tenants agreed to re turf when they go?
Also what about the horrid diseases the dogs poo carries?
do they have kiddies who amy pick up the poo and eat it.. ?
Trying not to sound too pessimistic here
I do hope this helps
SeafordSunshine

OMG SeafordSunshine what good questions to ask indeed. I need this all written up. The house backs onto a lovely park and dog run areas. If a disease or risk is concerned, these are important questions to ask.

Damn, my holidays are finished and there is a lot of homework to do.

Where's the vomit emoticon when you need one....

Hilarious. Yes, so many different ways to be revolting to each other with due cause. I'm seeing the irony now, but in all seriousness, don't you think people orda clean up after themselves? They don't leave baby
human or cat feaces everywhere... That's another thing, they had an inside cat and toddler too...

Hilarious. Yes, so many different ways to be revolting to each other with due cause. I'm seeing the irony now, but in all seriousness, don't you think people orda clean up after themselves? They don't leave baby
human or cat feaces everywhere... That's another thing, they had an inside cat and toddler too...

Heaven forbid - you let kids in your IPs? I'd be scratching something into your next lease about these rodents not being allowed in the house! They cause more damage than pets!

pinkboy:cool:

All my animal loving friends that rent struggle to find places that allow pets and pay a premium for that luxury so hit them with a rent increase as already suggested.

Back