Picture of Yourself

yadreamin said:
hey bigfella nice pic of the family, :) [let go of the boys neck now and then ]
but sorry l still have that image of you in me head payin out on that bag of peanuts at the PS seminar and l gotta say its scary and its gonna take more than a nice smiling Mrs and Kids to erase it:eek:
It was self defence, I had to take out those nuts, they were trying to "a salt" me :D

BF :D

Hey guys, here's a fairly recent one of me with my gorgeous BF taken on the oldest ambulance in the north coast fleet...

cheers e x

RodandIworkphoto.jpg

emcdonald said:
Hey guys, here's a fairly recent one of me with my gorgeous BF taken on the oldest ambulance in the north coast fleet...

cheers e x

Ooh I think im having a cardiac arrest! :D

RJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ruby for posting the photo-I'm a bit of a technophobe & get dyslexic with some things! The photo is of me 7 my Gran on her 100th earlier this year back in Wales- doesn't she look fab for 100! (hit the champers a bit, but Queenie sent a great card!)
Annie

emcdonald said:

cheers e x

emcdonald, I have always been curious to know which Sunrise Beach you are from. I am sure there's a Sunrise Beach on the Sunshine Coast. BUt am not sure if there's another somewhere else.

TC

I had to fiddle with the brightness controls on my PC to see you.

I can see you now.

I'm not sure it was worth the effort ;)

geoffw said:
TC

I can see you now.

C'mon Geoffw, if he bites then it's definitely been worth the effort! :eek: ;)

geoffw said:
TC

I can see you now.

it's probably not worth the effort :p

i'm aware its a dark photo.. i have less dark ones of the same subject matter, but chose that one :)

Back