PIG meetings

Next PIN meeting

I have received some emails about a PIG meeting which I had to laugh about because thats not our name but its close. The next meeting of the Property Investor Network - PIN for short is coming up.

Property Investor Network
Date: Tuesday, 27th February
Time: 7pm - 9pm
Place: Loancom offices, 191-193 Stirling Hwy, Nedlands
Cost: $1 for tea club

Speaker: "Dazzling" will talk about investing in industrial property.

We meet once a month on the last Tuesday or Wednesday of the month at 7pm. If you would like to be notified of the meetings you can join by going to our new website.

Please note: We (or me) have not uploaded all info the website yet. It will be finalised when our web developer gets back from his holiday in Fiji :) All feedback and input is welcomed. I would like to get as many fact sheets and information on there as possible but we have three years of meetings to go through so this is proving a big task. The website address is www.propertyinvestornetwork.com.au

Our meetings have a casual atmosphere and are quite informal. We have a guest speaker every month. The speaker is either a professional associated with property investment or a member that speaks about their own journey.

Everybody is welcome, you do not have to have a large portfolio attend, just a genuine interest in investing.

Thanks for the comments from forum members - our bikkies are the best!

Tracey

Last edited by a moderator:
I have received some emails about a PIG meeting which I had to laugh about because thats not our name but its close.
Posting about the PIN meeting in a thread about PIG meetings is bound to cause problems.

I can see, rereading the thread, about PIN- but I'm left wondering what (if anything) happened to PIG. Are there two separate groups?

It may be more value starting a new thread about new meetings.

The PIG is dead ...Long Live the PIG :confused:

Actually, I believe PIG was an initiative of some of the Perth Somersofterians to have a get together an speak about Investment property without any ulterior motives or being a part of some of the other local groups.

PIN however (to me anyhow’s) seems to be a remedy to the situation as Tracey already has an informal group going and a venue (plus bickies that have something to live up to now).

Looking fwd to the meeting and hearing Dazzling speak, hope to make it and see many of you there :)

I love BBQ's

The PIG is dead ...Long Live the PIG :confused:

Actually, I believe PIG was an initiative of some of the Perth Somersofterians to have a get together an speak about Investment property without any ulterior motives or being a part of some of the other local groups.

Hey all,

I still speak regularly with and see many of the the people that came to the PIG meetings organised. Traceys PIN will be a good way to keep a defined meeting point, even if you cannot attend every week.

We dont need a name for it but I think it would still be a great idea to have a get together (BBQ) again involving food and drinks and more of a mingling atmosphere.

Look forward to seeing you at a PIN meeting, which wont probably be until one is held on a wednesday, as I always have commitments on a Tuesday.... Shame Dazzlings talk topic sounds great.

Cheers

QL :)

Back