PIG meetings

There's a good chance I'll be there tonight.

Hope to bump into a few Perthites and we can swap war stories.

I'll be the short fat balding guy standing at the back with a red hat on, wearing my wrinkled black footy shorts and blue truckies singlet showing off all of my back hair :rolleyes: :D :D

There's a good chance I'll be there tonight.

Hope to bump into a few Perthites and we can swap war stories.

I'll be the short fat balding guy standing at the back with a red hat on, wearing my wrinkled black footy shorts and blue truckies singlet showing off all of my back hair :rolleyes: :D :D

Nah...we've all seen your photo now (API), you can't hide ;)

I can't make tonight as i've just realised i've not labelled my son's gear for school tomorrow (how did i forget THAT????!!!!). :eek:
I hope all who attend have an informative evening. 19th feb is hopefully still happening. I'm happy to have it at my place if no other venue can be arranged.

Now that was a great night.

Very informative talk, and great discussions from very experienced and varied people. There's obviously buku people here in Perth who have never heard of internet chat sites.

Good down to earth people. Not a tie or suit to be seen....just the way i like it.

Ahh disappointed to miss last night, didnt realise it was so soon!
I wonder the possibility of someone "in the know" having an email list for perth people so those of us on the forum in WA know what is happening and when?
Would be greatly appreciated!

Maybe all the Perthite investors could hook up on msn messenger or skype...I already have alot of Perth and other Somersoft investors I regularly chat and network live with over the net.

My preference is Skype. Its free to download and use.

You can get a group together via voice calls, conference calls, video conferencing and text chat live using Skype. Plus share all types of ebooks, word docs, spreadsheets, audio/mp3 and others etc.

You can download Skype here.

My username is rickandkellie (all one word) if you would like to network live.

Last edited:
Pin

I attended the PIN meeting last night and agree with Dazzling it was a good night and chance to catch up with other like minded individuals.

Thanks to Tracy for organising :) (if you read this).

Also agree with Rixter on using Skype as an additional means of chatting and information exchange. Works well for me with local and interstate friends.

Cheers

Joe D

sorry l couldnt make it too.
If it was a good night then why is it necessary to have a seperate meeting ?
Sounds like a few SS members will go to this one anyway.
cheers yadreamin

After all that and only being about 15 minutes away from that location I was caught up at work and couldn't attend either....:(

would've been good to catch up with Dazzling and JoeD and anyone else that went, hope to do so next time

So went to The Investors Club tonight to make up for it....met a few other interesting Investors there as well, including a guy at pretty much the same stage as me.. though the chocky bickies weren't as good as last time

Touched base with the broker today and talked about the next purchase and a visit over east very soon

(anyone have a copy of Residex's Best Growth Report for me :D )

bestgrowth.gif

Sounds great, I'd love to come....
I live in the Hills but am happy to go wherever you decide, just let me know where and when

Gday
Redwing: have you brought through the IC before?
My mind is undecided about them, I have been to a couple of their presentations, but wasnt entirely impressed. One of their guys called me asking to set up an appointment, but when I asked how many investments he had purchased, after skirting the issue he finally admitted that he had purchased none.
I would be interested to hear if anyone here had purchased successfully through them? If so, it would certainly make buying interstate an easier option.

Redwing,

Are you looking to buy an IC property over east?

I just like thier bickies :confused:

Actually, I'm always looking for ideas/assistance in one way or another and enjoy listening to anyone talk property..some of thier presenters have 12-13 properties and I talked to an older guy who is LOE

Just networking and touching base with other Investors, thier ideas and places they are researching

Its ALL interesting ;)

At this stage I'll probably fly over soon Rixter..alll the ducks are lining up :cool:

Rixter is right about that skype program. I just had my first skype call from him. It is amazing, you should download it coz I need to collect skype friends :D .

Hi all

Took me a little while to work out what PIG was :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek:

So I missed the last meeting.

I would really love to make it to one so a Monday night would be good for me also.

Celeste

hahaha thats funny Celeste.
I haven't met anyone yet either, so hope that the 19th Feb meeting is still taking place? Joanne is there a venue decided? :)

sorry l couldnt make it too.
If it was a good night then why is it necessary to have a seperate meeting ?
Sounds like a few SS members will go to this one anyway.
cheers yadreamin

I agree yadreamin. I'm really disappointed that I missed the one the other week. Could anyone pass on information regarding Tracy's next meeting. there really isn't much point doubling up with meetings when there's a venue and speakers already happening! :confused: :)

Tracey will be able to confirm, but I believe the next one is on Tuesday 27th of Feb at 7:30pm, in the usual spot, on the top floor of the Loancom building on the north side of Stirling Hwy in Nedlands, in between Loftus and Napier St.

I was approached last month to give a wee presentation on what we've been doing.....so I imagine a good portion of the evening you'll be looking at my ugly mug, babbling on about a subject most of you won't be interested in....hah....so there you go. :p

Bring a gold coin donation for the bickies and snacks - definitely far superior to the dross TIC puts on. Best thing about the meeting is, no-one is trying to flog you anything....

The easiest way is probably to e-mail Tracey to be put onto her mailing list

tracey AT
propertyinvestornetwork.net

PS: For all the P.I.G's...

2007 is the Year of the GOLDEN PIG and only comes around every 600 years supposedly a very good year to have a baby as well ;)

SL10387-3pig%5B6%5D.jpg

The 12 Chinese zodiac signs (e.g., pig, dog, tiger, etc.)rotate through 5 elements: gold, wood, water, fire, and earth

Back