Please get behind this guy!!

Hi all, a really good mate of mine (Xavier) is appearing on this years Big Brother, he's a very funny guy and a great bloke and I'm sure he will make entertaining viewing.

I know a lot of people don't enjoy this kind of television but for those of you who do it would be great if you could get behind him and like his fan page!
https://www.facebook.com/Xavierhollandaus

Thanks

Didn't know they brought that back. Looks like I'll avoid channel 10 like the plague for three months!

That won't help... it is on channel 9 :p:D

I love BB. I always find it amusing that the people who say it is crap TV probably watch things that I consider crap ;).

I love seeing people solve conflict, and Xavier seems like a really nice, funny man, unlike Tim who is annoying everyone already, within the first half hour.

P.S. I've "liked" him.

That won't help... it is on channel 9 :p:D

I love BB. I always find it amusing that the people who say it is crap TV probably watch things that I consider crap ;).

I love seeing people solve conflict, and Xavier seems like a really nice, funny man, unlike Tim who is annoying everyone already, within the first half hour.

P.S. I've "liked" him.

Thanks Wylie, really appreciate it!!

Yes you're spot on with Xavier, he's a very funny (normal) guy and it will be interesting to see how he goes with all those 'strong' personalities!

Haha yeah yeah I think that's the general consensus on Tim, he seems to be putting a few people off!

I really don't enjoy reality TV shows. That cuts out a lot of viewing now. Reality TV (like sport) is cheap to produce and rates highly so the TV channels love to produce it. So a lot of DVDs are being watched now.

And following on from this comment I had this happen today at a lunch. I mentioned that I enjoy watching people solve conflicts, and learn to live together despite huge differences etc etc... and the person I was with reacted with the expected "that is just rubbish TV, blah blah".

Then her husband mentioned that she cannot miss her daily dose of The Bold and the Beautiful :eek::eek:.

And following on from this comment I had this happen today at a lunch. I mentioned that I enjoy watching people solve conflicts, and learn to live together despite huge differences etc etc... and the person I was with reacted with the expected "that is just rubbish TV, blah blah".

Then her husband mentioned that she cannot miss her daily dose of The Bold and the Beautiful :eek::eek:.

Haha, it's amazing how many people I talk to and it's like their dirty little secret, the don't want to admit they watch it but they know all the names or they tell me they are only watching it every night because one of my friends is on (who they've never met and don't know form a bar of soap!)

Back