Plum Property buyers agent

Hi,

Has anyone had any good or bad experiences using Plum Property as a buyers agent?

They are located in Leichhardt, Sydney and can locate properties in other capital cities I believe.

I would be using them to find a property with forecast good capital growth.

Many thanks,
Graham73

Plum Property Buyers Agents

Hi,

Has anyone had any good or bad experiences using Plum Property as a buyers agent?

They are located in Leichhardt, Sydney and can locate properties in other capital cities I believe.

I would be using them to find a property with forecast good capital growth.

Many thanks,
Graham73

Principal Karen, is a solicitor and (coincidentally) has high ethical standards . Attended her seminar with guest speaker Julia Hartman (read her column in Aust Property Investor mag). Very informative evening. Caution about forecasting capital growth however. Cheers, Graeme (also a Buyers Agent)
www.FreerPropertyandFinance.com

Thank you both very much for your replies. Although I am still in the planning stage, I am pretty sure that I will use a buyers agent for a purchase soon. Are there many agents that have offices in other capital cities? I am considering somewhere outside of Sydney for some diversification (this would be my 3rd prop) and hence would really need the services of a good buyers agent.
Regards,
Graham

Hi Jacque,
Was thinking about possibly Perth or Brisbane. Perhaps even Adelaide. Like everyone else I'd love to pick up something with good medium term capital growth. I have my home and an IP in eastern suburbs of Sydney and thought a third in Syd might be putting all my eggs in the one basket.
As I said, I'm still in the planning stage and am very open to suggestions!!
Regards,
Graham

Back