PM fees Rockingham WA

HI

First time posting on this forum so thank you for looking at my question.

We are about to purchase our third IP and have decided to buy a house in the Rockingham or medina area what are your thoughts on the best place out of those two. Want to try and spend around $300,000 with the IP 10 yrs old or less.

Lastly I have heard the PM fees are very high could you pls give me a break down of all costs in this part of wa that pm's charge.

cheers Jo:)

The houses in Rockingham are mostly late 60s early 70s and anything under $300k is on a busy road or rubbish. You will need to pay closer to $400k for a 10 year old house. Management fees from 7-10 % depending on bulk discount or bargaining.

I recently rented out my 300k property in Midland. While shopping around i found that property management fees will run to around about 15-18% gross on a 300k property in Perth.

This is with a standard rate of 8.8% or so + all the extras charged.

For lower value houses I found it much better value to go for an all inclusive price. In my case I got it for 12.1% all inclusive. Responses to queries have been a bit slow with them but no real issues yet!

Cheers

The houses in Rockingham are mostly late 60s early 70s and anything under $300k is on a busy road or rubbish. You will need to pay closer to $400k for a 10 year old house. Management fees from 7-10 % depending on bulk discount or bargaining.

this area has moved a bit already, not long ago the new 4x2s in the anchorage area were only getting $400k

Hi, I did a lot of shopping around , and found Perth to be the centre of the PLUS, Plus, Plus fee structure, so I use Elders Rockingham for my IP's in Port Kennedy, it is a flat 10% inc GST and 1 weeks rent for new tenants. get good service and a good (for Perth) price

Back